Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Finally back in the country for the first time this season so i can get to all the home games and some away now.

Really looking forward to this one, i think we're gonna beat one of the big boys at some point, we're gonna win whilst on TV at some point and hopefully we're gonna go on a run at some point so why not do it all at once.

quick question, i'm going to be driving to this, where is best place to park this season and could someone get me directions to it, or point me in the right direction for them?

Park up Holborn Hill mate opposite Aston station £5 secure car park.

Or there's the Indian supermarket over the road from the Addies also £5 closer but more traffic after the match

i'll go for Holborn hill, thanks :) most the time i've gone in a car someone else has been driving and we've ended up in an "official" car park or on someones front lawn for a fiver but i would rather aim for somewhere recommended by other.

Injury wise Bent is still battling a foot injury and will most like miss the Man City clash.

Chris Herd and Given are expected back.

Ron Vlaar is to begin training today.

dreamt last night it was a 3-0 to them,  game lasted 93 minutes,  VP was half empty by the time the match was coming to an end and those that were there were half asleep

great.

still think we may shock a few and win this.

With Southampton, Reading and Wigan all losing. This is a great opportunity

to pull out of the bottom 3.

Man U are now 15 points clear, will that make Man C desperate or relaxed? Only time will tell.

UTV

Had a dream we were down 5 in the first 30 mins. Managed to pull 3 back before halftime, and then went on an onslaught in the second half...but still kept conceding. It was 8-8 in the 90th minute when Benteke scored our 9th. I was celebrating like a madman thinking we've won the game, and when i was done I looked at the screen and the game finished 11-11. Was kinda deflated but was still ecstatic. One of the best dreams I've had in a while :lol:

• Like 1