Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Fan expectation nil. Pundit expectation nil. Player expectation nil. Managerial expectation 'we go again.' Board expectation Europe. Richard's expectation, everyone at fault but Lambert. Morph's prediction, Benteke no better than Balaban.

We're gonna lose this one big time aren't we.

Finally back in the country for the first time this season so i can get to all the home games and some away now.

Really looking forward to this one, i think we're gonna beat one of the big boys at some point, we're gonna win whilst on TV at some point and hopefully we're gonna go on a run at some point so why not do it all at once.

quick question, i'm going to be driving to this, where is best place to park this season and could someone get me directions to it, or point me in the right direction for them?

I think the only excitement to be had from this game will be guessing what kit Man City will wear if their home and away shirts both clash with ours. Once that has worn off it's back to the standard 0-2 result.

Finally back in the country for the first time this season so i can get to all the home games and some away now.

Really looking forward to this one, i think we're gonna beat one of the big boys at some point, we're gonna win whilst on TV at some point and hopefully we're gonna go on a run at some point so why not do it all at once.

quick question, i'm going to be driving to this, where is best place to park this season and could someone get me directions to it, or point me in the right direction for them?

Sadly I think we've already witnessed our only league win we'll have against the Big Boys, at Anfield.

We won our last game on TV (West Ham).

We had our unbeaten run, it was in Nov/Dec.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm not at all optimistic for this one - Villa 1-3 Man City.

Park up Holborn Hill mate opposite Aston station £5 secure car park.

Or there's the Indian supermarket over the road from the Addies also £5 closer but more traffic after the match

• Like 1