Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Team news vlaar should be fit, trained last thursday, bent out given back, city without Richards, maicon & kompany

Judging by the ticket news is be surprised if there's more than 35k tonight.

I agree that we'll have a good go at them. We'll probably carve out two or three good chances in the first ten minutes, and totally fail to convert them.

Then City will score, our heads will drop. Lambert will throw on every forward we have, and we'll concede a few more.

If I say it, perhaps it won't happen.

-----------Guzan------------

Lowton Vlaar Clark Baker

-----Westwood Delph-----

Andi-----Nzogbia----Gabby

-----------Benteke-----------

That

A win here would be incredible.

I don't for one minute think it will happen, but if by some miracle it did, it would put us in a lovely position (relatively speaking of course) for the run in.

-----------Guzan------------

Lowton-Vlaar-Clark-Bennett

NZog--Sylla--Delph--Gabby

----Weimann--Benteke------

With KEA subbed on in the second half, Westwood has been absolute turd the last 5 games so i hope he doesn't play at all today.

I would literally go down on lambert if we were to win this one. As long as we don`t get hammered then I feel okay about it. Would be amazing, it really would be. Expect Sylla to start this match to add some physical presence but knowing how we play, I fully expect something ridiculous tactics as the match goes on. Like someone else mentioned, put on every forward we have and so on...

Citeh must know their season is over, so it depends how they react. Will they go through the motions until the end of the season? Or will they play good football again now there is no pressure on them? Will they fight for Mancini?

I'm not sure what to expect from them to be honest.

That said they have a considerably better team and should win comfortably. Also, it is on TV, so we will get gubbed.

Even if we lose here, barring getting smashed, the last couple of games have not turned out too bad.  We have got 2 of the harder teams out of the way and the relegation teams have hardly moved!

A positive result here could really do this team the world of good!

Edited by Nigel

--------------------Guzan

Lowton----Vlaar--------Baker-------Bennett

----------Westwood---------Delph

-----------------Nzogbia

Wiemann-------------------------------Agbonlahor

--------------------Benteke

Though I doubt PL will go 3 in the midfield, I'd like to see him do it.

--------------Guzan

Lowton----Vlaar----Clark----Baker

---------------Sylla--------------------

--------Delph-------Westwood------

---N'Zogbia-------------------Gabby

----------------Benteke----------------

I have done a terrible thing and gone and expected us to get something from this game. It's terrible because I will be gutted when we don't, when I really should expect it.

Although I did have a dream we won 3-0. A UFO landed in the middle of the pitch at half time, the aliens were wearing those pink SHA away shirts. There was a pitch invasion and they were pelted with bottles and (lickrish) all sorts, so they had to leave. It was 1-1 with 10 minutes to go, then Citeh had their goal disallowed after a televisual replay on the big screen, so Shane McMahon (special guest referee) chalked it off and awarded us a penalty. Julian Joachim scored it, then I came on as a sub and scored an flying scissor kick from the half way line in injury time. Then this guy with a mustache, black hat, and big sunglasses was giving Lambo a blowy. Don't know what that part was all about.

You never know, it could happen.

Edited by hogso
  • Like 4