Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Anyone got any ounce of confidence that we can not lose here? Would you play Sylla? Dawkins? Delph? I personally think he'll start with same team as he did against West Ham but bringing in Gabby for Bowery.

That would make sense. If Gabby isn't fit, then Dawkins or Holman should probably come in to replace Bowery.

Yep Gabby in for Bowery, rest unchanged.

I have confidence that we won't play a bizarre system and therefore that we won't get rolled over. I'm confident that we'll give it a go and if things go our way we could get a point or even all 3, but if not that we'll go again.

Bent starts on the bench,Lambert makes his usual silly lineup and we lose 3/4-0 and the team lose all the confidence they gained from the West Ham game. 

The confidence gained in the West Ham game whilst playing Lambert's usual silly lineup?

I think we can snatch a win. We'll need luck, good defending and converting the few chances we get on the break. Their defence is shaky at times and I think Benteke can cause them problems. If Gabby is back that can be very good for us. He has scored a few against Arsenal, right?

Same team as against West Ham, except swap Gabby for Bowery. Maybe also put in a midfielder for Weimann, and let Weimann come on in 2nd half.

Arsenal play Bayern midweek...also they are unlikely to keep lumping balls into our box. But they do really need to be winning these games if they want CL next year as Spurs/Bale look good. And the thought of Walcott running at our shite defense is scary. We can get something here for sure though, wouldn't write it off at all.

Sad thing is though if we are 2-0 up at half time the match would essentially would still be 0-0 because we all know what would come next. Didn't they do that to us last season and we lost 3-2?