Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Comfortable 3-1 to us. They can't deal with a physical pressing side, like we've become.

Not sure if serious (but like to think you are!).

Your prediction is noted, and if proved correct I'll make sure you get due credit (for being slightly bonkers ;)).

He is serious.

Up until very recently he was claiming we would finish above Albion this season.

Comfortable 3-1 to us. They can't deal with a physical pressing side, like we've become.

Not sure if serious (but like to think you are!).

Your prediction is noted, and if proved correct I'll make sure you get due credit (for being slightly bonkers ;)).

He is serious.

Up until very recently he was claiming we would finish above Albion this season.

Anything wrong with being an optimist?

Finishing above Albion may be a bit tight now, that prediction was based upon us spending some money in January. 

If you've been following what I've been posting then you'll see I've got almost every pre-match prediction right for some time. I was hoping someone would notice TBH as I don't like to blow my own trumpet :)

• Like 1

I am expecting a major loss so any points from this would be a welcome. If Arsenal doesn`t have their day then we can take them for sure, they have had some really odd performances this year like against brighton. 

Who knows, I have no idea what to expect on how villa are going to play after the two week break. I didn`t see the draw last time against them, same for everton. If we would get a win then I will lose it.

we need a pretty negative set up for this one - if we try and out play Arsenal over 90mins we will get murdered.

i hope we don't score early as that seems to guarantee a loss with us.

I hope we play one less forward and one more midfielder.

Guzan

Lowton - Vlaar - Clark - Baker

Delph - Sylla - Westwood

Zog -- Gabby

Benteke

TEAM NEWS

Arsenal defender Bacary Sagna is out with a knee problem suffered during Tuesday's defeat by Bayern Munich.

Kieran Gibbs remains sidelined by a thigh injury but fellow left-back Nacho Monreal returns after being cup-tied in midweek.

Aston Villa pair Gabriel Agbonlahor and Karim El Ahmadi are available after missing the victory over West Ham through illness.

Charles N'Zogbia has overcome a thigh problem suffered in that match.

TEAM NEWS

Arsenal defender Bacary Sagna is out with a knee problem suffered during Tuesday's defeat by Bayern Munich.

Kieran Gibbs remains sidelined by a thigh injury but fellow left-back Nacho Monreal returns after being cup-tied in midweek.

Aston Villa pair Gabriel Agbonlahor and Karim El Ahmadi are available after missing the victory over West Ham through illness.

Charles N'Zogbia has overcome a thigh problem suffered in that match.

Looks like Jenkinson at RB (i think), Gabby would terrorise him with his pace.