Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Still a strong Arsenal team that played today, only missing Cazorla, Walcott, Podolski and Wilshere, hopefully Gabby is back to torment them with his pace and Bentekers can show up their back four like he did with Smalling and Hetinga. Same team as against West Spam but Gabby for Bowery.

Usually after a couple of defeats Arsenal come good and totally hammer someone. As they've just lost to Blackburn and Bayern, I have a horrible feeling we'll be the ones getting hammered.

Edited by MrDuck

I wonder - if we can nick the first goal, whether the home fans will jump on their team's back, creating a negative atmosphere for them. There's a lot of pressure on the Arse at the moment. We have to try and use that to our advantage.

Usually after a couple of defeats Arsenal come good and totally hammer someone. As they've just lost to Blackburn and Bayern, I have a horrible feeling we'll be the ones getting hammered.

This. I've lost hope now. This is Arsenal all over "crisis", "Wenger out" .....they go out all the cups all their fans moan they go on and a run finish 4th and everybody is happy again. Happens every season. 

8 nil to arsenal. This game has the feeling of the Chelsea game. They had struggled before they played us and we had played well in the games before the game, then we got hammered us. Walcott to get a hat trick.:(

8 nil to arsenal. This game has the feeling of the Chelsea game. They had struggled before they played us and we had played well in the games before the game, then we got hammered us. Walcott to get a hat trick. :(

huge difference in the gulf between Chelsea and Arsenal. Id say not 1 arsenal player would get in chelseas team