Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Fearing a backlash - but as someone said above if, by some chance we can get the first goal then this could make it interesting as their fans would start getting on their (and Wenger's) back. Although that said, i'm still expecting a defeat so anything other than that would be a bonus.

8 nil to arsenal. This game has the feeling of the Chelsea game. They had struggled before they played us and we had played well in the games before the game, then we got hammered us. Walcott to get a hat trick. :(

huge difference in the gulf between Chelsea and Arsenal. Id say not 1 arsenal player would get in chelseas team

Wilshere would

8 nil to arsenal. This game has the feeling of the Chelsea game. They had struggled before they played us and we had played well in the games before the game, then we got hammered us. Walcott to get a hat trick. :(

huge difference in the gulf between Chelsea and Arsenal. 

Really? Table says otherwise.

It will be the usual nail biting stuff but I think we can come away with a draw here. I'm going for a 1 - 1 scoreline with us going in front, and them putting our goalmouth under siege for the equaliser. Then us seeing out the draw with lots of help from Guzan, the woodwork, and them missing sitters. :-)

I would like to see a midfielder come in for Weimann in this one. We need to stifle there midfield and I think Gabby, Benteke and Nzogbia should be enough to hurt there defence, especially on the counter. I would probably go with Sylla.

Anything that will keep us out the bottom 3, so either match or better the wigan v reading result. Ideal scenario

Villa win, qpr lose, reading wigan draw and soton, norwich and west ham lose so we close gap, reality I can see a defeat for us, reading beat wigan and i can see qpr getting something from the man utd game.

Would settle for a draw, but i think they're going to go out hyped up for a win. Cant see us beating them and making it 3 straight losses at home for them.

Don't know of its true but I was told today that under wenger whenever arsenal lose 3 in a row they have always won the next game by a margin of 4 goals or more, said it was a stat tweeted by opta or something similar