Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Ref is Martin Atkinson, is he generally ok with us ?

Don't know, but it's not one of the many names that gives me the shudders.

Looking at the OS, there does seem to be some sort of positive air about the place for a change. N'Zogbia is on form, Delph is starting to play well, Gabby is back and has been quite good lately, we're hearing good things about Sylla and Dawkins, and injuries aren't too bad atm. PL even has a relaxed and genuine-looking smile on his face in one photograph!

It's all set up for a humiliating six goal defeat.

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

Arsenal have been on terrible form lately so cue our lot turning up and getting hammered by  6 or something

Forgetting the Cup defeats, Arsenal have taken 10 points from their last 4 games in the League, which is not that terrible.

And looking at Arsenal’s results this season, I see a worrying pattern. They have scored 5 goals or more in a match at least once in every (full) month of the season so far:

September: 6-1 v Southampton, 6-1 v Coventry (League Cup)

October: 7-5 v Reading (League Cup)

November: 5-2 v Spurs

December: 5-2 v Reading, 7-3 v Newcastle

January: 5-1 v West Ham

February: No big scores so far, but there’s still one game to go....

Edited by NormandyVillan

That's the way I see it. No way will the arsenal players let Wenger down for a 3rd time in just over a week. If we stand off them and let them play we could be in big trouble. Almost better to get physical and ugly with them from the off and spoil the game and play on the break. Gabby has the potential to muller that FB making his debut.

That's the way I see it. No way will the arsenal players let Wenger down for a 3rd time in just over a week. If we stand off them and let them play we could be in big trouble. Almost better to get physical and ugly with them from the off and spoil the game and play on the break. Gabby has the potential to muller that FB making his debut.

Monreal has already played 3 games for Arsenal.

QPR hadn't won all season, we feared that we would end their bad record when we played them (in Harry's first game) but we didn't! We drew!

West Ham have been terrible away from home and we all had fears that they would pick up a rare away win against us. They didn't! We won!

Less of the negative attitude guys and girls, we can do it! We can get in their face and **** up a few feathers!!!!!!!

My prediction: 2-1 Arsenal :D

I am going to this game with my Arsenal-supporting bro in law so it will be an interesting day of family interaction whatever the result.

I really really really want Villa to win this because (a) we need the points so desperately ( b ) I am going and the last time I saw Villa live I remembered I knew how to count to 8 - you owe me boys, and ( c ) I want a day's break from my bro in law being impossibly smug and patronising (in a very nice and polite way) about Arsenal's status re Villa. 

See if you can work all that into your team talk pl Mr Lambert.

(Seriously, I do think a surprise win might be on. Arsenal rocking and Wenger going bonkers. What better time?)

Edited by briny_ear

I've heard a few say they think we will win, just can't see it especially given the other results for arsenal this week. Can only see a big defeat

Yeah, I can see a massive hiding for us today