Championship Managers silly season: Ince appointed as Blackpool boss

TrentVilla

Jesus forest have dodged a bullet here. From a selfish point of view I would have liked him to have stayed, as it is 'villa fans never gave him a chance lives on'

His next job must be in the far east - can't see anyone else wanting him

They're pretty lucky. On the other hand, it's clear that their owners don't have a clue what's going on. I feel for the people of Nottingham - the Forest fans laughing at County's demise now look like they're about to have their turn.

Edited by islingtonclaret

He wasn't, and still isn't, a very good manager, but I quite liked Mcleish as an individual and feel a little sorry for him with regards to the way things have turned out for him at Forest.

He did a better job here than Lambert is currently doing, with virtually no support from the club's fans.

Yet we still hate him and wish him misfortune? Nah.

Edited by Shillzz

He wasn't, and still isn't, a very good manager, but I quite liked Mcleish as an individual and feel a little sorry for him with regards to the way things have turned out for him at Forest.

He did a better job here than Lambert is currently doing, with virtually no support from the club's fans.

So many things wrong with this post I wouldn't know where to start so I'm not even going to bother.

So many things wrong with this post I wouldn't know where to start so I'm not even going to bother.

Look; I'm not defending what he did here in terms of managing the team, we all know how that went. But he doesn't deserve the attitude he gets from Villa fans, he was a terrible manager, but pleasant enough man.

His only real crime was being crap, and previously managing Birmingham ofcourse. Neither of those is enough to warrant some of the comments on here.

Actually... as someone who has had to endure his football 'style' at two clubs, I'll make an exception for you. But I still stand by my opinion on the matter.

Look; I'm not defending what he did here in terms of managing the team, we all know how that went. But he doesn't deserve the attitude he gets from Villa fans, he was a terrible manager, but pleasant enough man.

His only real crime was being crap, and previously managing Birmingham ofcourse. Neither of those is enough to warrant some of the comments on here.

Actually... as someone who has had to endure his football 'style' at two clubs, I'll make an exception for you. But I still stand by my opinion on the matter.

Pleasant? How was he pleasant? All he ever did was blame everyone but himself for his own managerial shortcomings.

every manager does the same thing though whether its Jose Mourinho, Alex Ferguson or Alex McLeish. The way he was treated by some Villa fans was appalling. Am sure his 1st defeat was a cup game vs Bolton and he got booed off after about 8 games

Lambert has lost about 15 games this season and booing and criticism has only started happening now

• Like 1

Â