Championship Managers silly season: Ince appointed as Blackpool boss

TrentVilla

surely if he is looking for a Liverpool lover Houllier would happily answer his call.

as for Solbakken its a pity it didnt work out as he looks like he is about to snap at any moment and punch one of his players

BBC reporter in Nottingham yesterday said McLeish is already under pressure after 3 games :D

I like Saunders and hope he'd do well at Wolves. I remember when he left Liverpool he said he would have walked to Villa Park as he was a massive Aston Villa fan.

I remember the 'I'd walk to Villa Park comment" but I don't recall it ending with the Villa fan bit, I recall it being about us being a great club.

Anyway, thought you might like this artical

Not the best interview to give a few days before becoming Wolves boss :)

It was Robbie Keane I think who came out with the classic "I've always supported Villa" line

Or, "I always supported [insert new club here] when I was a kid".

Solbakken, although he is a lot more experienced, is probably on the same level as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

It's a shame it never worked for him, I actually thought he would do fine. Seems that he did not learn fro Köln, where he tried to force too many changes in too short time period.

It was Robbie Keane I think who came out with the classic "I've always supported Villa" line

Nope, he was a Liverpool fan.

Keane definitely said he was a boyhood Villa fan at the press conference where we announced his signature. Obviously he was joking, but it was cool to see he had embraced the whole thing.

Hope Deano does well at Wolves too. He is still one of my all time favourite players.

I don't mean to be picky but he didn't.

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16391400]here[/ur]

He definitely said it. It's not in that clip, but he said it. I remember watching it on Midlands Today. It was just a quip to the press as he was either walking into or out of the conference, but he absolutely definitely said it.

Â