Championship Managers silly season: Ince appointed as Blackpool boss

TrentVilla

McLeish is the bookies favourite for the Forest job... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I like Forest, I enjoy going to their games surely this can't happen again. I can't stand the thought of seeing and hearing that fat headed prick in the local media let alone watching any more of his dog shit football.

Keane was at the Forest game yesterday so perhaps its him although again for them I hope not.

I presume the Forest fans still love Roy Keane?

As for silly season, it's quite incredible that Jose Mourinho is the longest serving manager in La Liga. He joined Real Madrid in the summer of 2010.

It is an odd one Rev, some love him but not that many really and he certainly isn't a club legend hero in the same way as others.

He was only there a relatively short time as a player and the likes of Pearce will always be loved more than him. Some still love him, sure, others blame him for leaving and others see him for the thug/bully he really is despite being a fine footballer. So I'm not sure that many love him really.

Certainly almost every Forest fan I know think he is a terrible manager, none of them wanted him in the summer when the new owners arrived and they don't want him now. The texts I've had this morning from the guys I know are not sent by fans happy at the prospect although thanks to me they are no longer enthusiastic about the prospect of McLeish either.

P10 W1 D3 L6 is a terrible record. The tales of him storming out of the Blackburn Christmas party might have had something to do with his departure too, if true.

It was a terrible appointment in the first place given what Berg had to say about the owners before taking the job, it was clear he was only coming for the money. It was doomed to fail from the start but then I think anyone is in that job with those owners.

Berg's record is terrible but it was always likely to be there was little to suggest he was the right man for the job in the first place. The owners just needed someone the fans liked to try and calm them down and get them back in the ground.

I think they might struggle to find a new manager for that job but then I guess someone like Berg will take it look for a quick buck and payoff.

The Forest one is the stranger of the two, I didn't think much of the appointment in the first place but given the circumstances he inherited I think he has done a great job and the fans were largely behind him with them sitting just outside the playoffs.

Now they face ripping it all up to start again just when he had the side bedding down and they looking like they might appoint a failure like Keane or the deluded **** McLeish.

I would be very unhappy if I supported either club.

The forrest one is bizarre considering the new owners said they didn't expect promotion but consolidation this season.

Berg was a disaster. Clueless and got the sack at lillestrom after a similer run.

Can see Hughes going back to blackburn to start his reputation rebuild, and id expect keane to take the forrest job.

Â