The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Sadly amusing story about the Cleveland Browns and fans' frustration with perpetual mediocrity:

http://tinyurl.com/7rxwfbe

:clap:

Randy Lerner is a complete and utter loser.

He's been a loser for years in America and he's going to be a loser for years to come in England.

The man is living off Daddys name. A complete fraud. **** you Lerner. **** you.

Sadly amusing story about the Cleveland Browns and fans' frustration with perpetual mediocrity:

the Browns have won more than five games in a season just once since 2006
:shock:

Looks like that's where we're heading with Villa...

If Randy accepts this with the Browns, I see McLeish going nowhere as long we stay in the Premier league, though I would'nt bet my money he would even sack him then. You can see its started with all the talk of bosmans.

:clap:

Randy Lerner is a complete and utter loser.

He's been a loser for years in America and he's going to be a loser for years to come in England.

The man is living off Daddys name. A complete fraud. **** you Lerner. **** you.

That's a bit OTT Delph

Frustrating yes but no need for that

A thought more depressing than today's game and the state of the table: the result didn't make any difference to Lerner. We're 5 points off being level with the team in 19th (ie. 6 real points off relegation) and most of the teams below us won today, yet I don't think McLeish's job is any less safe than it was.

Lerner's silence should start being recognised for what it is, a complete admission of failure and of there being no plan B.

At the start of the season, Paul Faulkner said we should be aiming for Europe. We laughed, with good reason, but if this was a target agreed upon between McLeish and the powers that be, how is this at all acceptable?

Exactly. I hope the board remember this.

Sort this mess out now - Fatty Faulkner and Lerner, you cowards...sack McNobber ASAP!

The Premier League experience that Lerner asked for is shining through, sadly it was relegation experience. I actually feel we might stay up, but we sure as hell don't deserve to. Lerner a spoiled rich kid has been fleeced by almost everyone he has appointed and deservers it, if you pay peanuts you get monkeys and we have a zoo full of them at Villa Park. Lerner has to go and take the clowns he appointed as well. For such a huge team we have fallen so far so fast. Sack McLeish and sell the club as the only place we are headed under McLeish and Lerner is relegation and I don't know if we have the team to return if we go. Lerner out!

What Lerner needs to understand is that if he doesn't sack McGash now, and we get relegated, there will be a full scale revolt on his hands, with people calling for HIM to go.

What a **** disgrace this all is.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Six years ago Lerner took over a club that was going nowhere with a shit manager and he has turned it into a club that is going nowhere with a shit manager.

Now even I could have achieved that without trying.

Lerner, if we go down I will NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU. Save some face and get this clown out now, save us from relegation and in the summer clear out the whole f##king board. THEY ARE ALL F##KING THIS GREAT CLUB OVER.

What happened to us competing for europe at the start of the season? this statement alone should be enough to sack Mcknobhead. Cause we couldn't be further from competing.

Grow a pair of bollocks and admit you have made a mistake you spoilt TW@T. Your ignorance and stubbonace is getting us NOWHERE!

Â