The Randy Lerner thread

CI

One thing is for sure 'Blandy' your season tickets will be falling next season. With Mcleish in charge who would actually want to ?

Randy with the ginger clearing in the woods in charge prepare for losses as I'm gonna have a right giggle.

One thing is for sure 'Blandy' your season tickets will be falling next season. With Mcleish in charge who would actually want to ?

Randy with the ginger clearing in the woods in charge prepare for losses as I'm gonna have a right giggle.

Sorry, s'cuse me?

Sorry, s'cuse me?

Sorry Man. My aim wasn't aimed at you its just a name i decided to call Lerner. Randy - Blandy if you see my point.

I would have kept NRC, I would have also kept Curtis Davies actually and to not play him due to a contract clause that said he got more money after a certain number of performances was crazy. I would have also kept Carew as I think him and Bent upfront would have given JC a new lease of life.

But there you go

The post I was commenting on was about 'Randy selling our best players'. Carew & NRC weren't sold, their contracts ended.

I too would have kept NRC, but I would have let Carew & Davies go personally.

I still think our 'best' players that we sold were just Downing, Young, Milner & Barry.

You need to get a life son. No real Villa fan has "a right giggle" because Aston Villa loses. If as you said elsewhere that you have "100% lost interest" maybe it's time you and your Barcelona badge ***** off!

I would have kept NRC, I would have also kept Curtis Davies actually and to not play him due to a contract clause that said he got more money after a certain number of performances was crazy. I would have also kept Carew as I think him and Bent upfront would have given JC a new lease of life.

But there you go

The post I was commenting on was about 'Randy selling our best players'. Carew & NRC weren't sold, their contracts ended.

I too would have kept NRC, but I would have let Carew & Davies go personally.

I still think our 'best' players that we sold were just Downing, Young, Milner & Barry.

Ummmm ... and Cahill?

Ummmm ... and Cahill?

cahill was a rough around the edges promising kid when he was sold, he wasn't one of our best players. had he stayed at the club he might never have matured into the player he is now due to lack of match time

You need to get a life son. No real Villa fan has "a right giggle" because Aston Villa loses. If as you said elsewhere that you have "100% lost interest" maybe it's time you and your Barcelona badge ***** off!

Spot on :notworthy:

Spot on :notworthy:

Guys you have to laugh sometimes at McLeish's totally inept management. And drawing with Wigan and Blackburn, you mean you kept a straight face. The whole teams a joke under him.

When it was SHA I laughed. Now that it's Villa I'm angry.

That said, watching Stephen Warnock's errors can be quite amusing, provided they don't result in the opposition getting a goal. :lol:

I'm usually laughing at myself by Tuesday......Saturday afternoon disappointment, Saturday night angry, Sunday angry, Monday at work embarrassed, Tuesday laughing at myself for continuing to put myself through this and knowing I'll be back the following week.

Ummmm ... and Cahill?

cahill was a rough around the edges promising kid when he was sold, he wasn't one of our best players. had he stayed at the club he might never have matured into the player he is now due to lack of match time

Well, of course he wasn't a star player at the time, but he had qualities that could be seen that would improve with time.

I suggest that he was a better proposition than Knight, although Knight ended up by playing with Cahill at Bolton.

MON actually said that he regretted selling Cahill.

• 2 weeks later...

I am alone in feeling I've been taken for a ride by RL and his cronies

He needs to come out of hiding and address the situation

The Club and it's fans deserve this

He was here for the Bolton game........ :D

He was here for the Bolton game........ :D

He probably decided to come over after he'd found out the game had been postponed.

Â