The Randy Lerner thread

CI

I hope that Randy Lerner sits down at times, thinks about the impact he has on other people's lives, and then sheds a tear for the pain and heartache that he causes.

Who did he murder?

Aston Villa Football Club

Not by a LOOOOONG chalk.

I don't like Randy Lerner much as an owner, I would like him to sell up. But to say he has "murdered" the club is hyperbole in its extreme.

... hyperbole in extreme? Isn't that kind of like extreme extremism?

Edited by Shifted To Neutral
  • Like 1

I hope that Randy Lerner sits down at times, thinks about the impact he has on other people's lives, and then sheds a tear for the pain and heartache that he causes.

Who did he murder?

Not by a LOOOOONG chalk.

I don't like Randy Lerner much as an owner, I would like him to sell up. But to say he has "murdered" the club is hyperbole in its extreme.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Who did he murder?

Not by a LOOOOONG chalk.

It was just a throw away answer to a stupid question. I didn't expect it to be analysed to the max!

My original point was meant to suggest that I hope it hurts him, the way he's run this club. Maybe it wasn't typed in the way that certain people would have liked but hey, I am no literary genius. Sorry! My bad!

Randy Speaks

Following several brutally challenging years at Villa, Paul Lambert arrived with a fresh view and a proven style and track record. It was our hope, and belief, that Aston Villa would find its footing and strengthen during Paul's tenure with the club.

Adding players and investing in the squad over the last three years has strengthened Villa, and it is our hope that given the quality, leadership and team spirit at Bodymoor Heath that we can rise to the occasion for the remainder of the season.

I want very much to thank Paul for his commitment to me personally, and to Villa, and wish him well personally and professionally in his future endeavors

Who did he murder?

Not by a LOOOOONG chalk.

It was just a throw away answer to a stupid question. I didn't expect it to be analysed to the max!

My original point was meant to suggest that I hope it hurts him, the way he's run this club. Maybe it wasn't typed in the way that certain people would have liked but hey, I am no literary genius. Sorry! My bad!

I hardly analysed it "to the max" and you've no need to apologise. Your literary skills were not in question, I simply had a point of my own to make   ;)

Who did he murder?

Not by a LOOOOONG chalk.

To be fair though mate if we go down the club it would murder the club. We wont be coming back and it would all be lerners fault for gambling these last years with small transfer budgets

Â