Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Some of the comments here are ridiculous. Today we lost to Fulham who have one of the best home records in the league. That's nothing to be ashamed of, many better teams will go to Craven Cottage and walk away empty handed.

There is a lot to be encouraged about from our start to the season, we haven't picked up the points yet but I'm certain we will end the season strongly

Really? At the start of the season i was very optimistic. Right now i have no faith in us whatsoever. We have a better squad than McLeish did and we're still more worse off.

Our main problem is that no matter how much you jumble poor players they stay poor players and the team just won't improve.

Lambert has made us into a mirror version of Norwich but without being able to find any balance between what he has purchased and what was already here.

Some of the comments here are ridiculous. Today we lost to Fulham who have one of the best home records in the league. That's nothing to be ashamed of, many better teams will go to Craven Cottage and walk away empty handed.

There is a lot to be encouraged about from our start to the season, we haven't picked up the points yet but I'm certain we will end the season strongly

deluded.

Really? At the start of the season i was very optimistic. Right now i have no faith in us whatsoever. We have a better squad than McLeish did and we're still more worse off.

True, but there has been more promise and a lot of our starters are new, therefore it will take time to gel. I don't think it can be underestimate how much we miss Petrov either.

The positive from today was we made a very good team at home look ordinary. The problem that is all we are to do is stifle teams and not really shine ourselves. Watching us play is certainly more refreshing than last season but we still aren't doing very good when it comes to results. IN the end results will decide if we stay up or not, we can look the prettiest team in the league but that doesn't mean much if we are relegated.

PL doesn't know which team to play or which players work well together. Over time I believe he will get it right but the problem is I feel it may be too late and we might not have time to recover. We have a solid squad but as it as been for years we haven't got a player or players who can make things happen on a consistent level.

The other problem we have is the chances we have we aren't taking. Benteke has missed some sitters that would have put us midway up the table. He or someone else needs to start hitting the net because if they don't we will be in either bigger trouble and quickly.

Take Bent out of our team and we'd struggle to finish top 6 in the Championship.

This is learners mess for asset stripping the club then dripp feeding the previous managers with a coulple of quid here and there

However in lambert signing division 2-3 players and unknown johnny foreigners with hes couple of quid, over proven quality and experience was a spectacular gamble and imo less than ideal!..

I will be amazed if we will be into double points come december!

This squad needed so much after the way Lerner had run the club. £20 million and our wage restrictions for 7 players doesn't get you 7 top players which is what we were desperate for. Lerner spent money to give his investment a chance of staying up, lambert is now struggling to get the results with a poor squad backed up with youngsters not good enough.

I honestly don't think we look better than last season. We look incredibly week without the back bone of Dunne, Petrov & Heskey.

We appear to play games with no plan other than square balls or back to Guzan then hoof. As for possession football ?? We had 43% yesterday against a really poor fulham side with the likes of Aaron Hughes & Steve Sidwell barely needing to get their shorts dirty.

I was prepared to give lambert time but it's getting worse by the week tbh .

Nobody expected us to get anything out of Fulham and Spurs away, and we didn't. I don't really see how it was a given that we'd lose and that'd be ok because it's a work in progress etc 2 games ago, and now people are whining about it. Massively hypocritical if anything.

2 tough games, we didn't get anything out of them although yesterday we should've got a point, lets just move on and stop crying.

My main concern is Lambert doesn't know his best team yet. Players are played out of position, particularly the back 4, but I really want Lambert to succeed.

Our team needs more quality in all areas. But I can see our summer spend being funded by the inevitable Bent sale.

I honestly don't think we look better than last season.
Then there is no hope for you. You need to stop watching football immediately and go and use your free time enjoying things you understand.

My main concern is Lambert doesn't know his best team yet. Players are played out of position, particularly the back 4, but I really want Lambert to succeed.

Our team needs more quality in all areas. But I can see our summer spend being funded by the inevitable Bent sale.

Yeah more division 2 and 3 players please paul,

Just what we need for a relegation scrap!..