Paul Lambert

Pilchard

We don't look like creating much or scoring and our fullbacks are consistently left exposed.

Its clearly not working, regardless of jol saying he was worried by the space we had.

either bent and benteke have missed sitters or we aren't creating chances, can't be both. as for clearly not working, depends what you are lookign for i reckon. in terms of quality of football, this season with a lambert side or last with a mcleish side there's just no contest as to what is the better football. give it time, we've got a tough november comign up but i'm pretty sure we have the capacity to cause an upset if we keep trying to play good football.

either bent and benteke have missed sitters or we aren't creating chances, can't be both. as for clearly not working, depends what you are lookign for i reckon. in terms of quality of football, this season with a lambert side or last with a mcleish side there's just no contest as to what is the better football. give it time, we've got a tough november comign up but i'm pretty sure we have the capacity to cause an upset if we keep trying to play good football.

absolutely agree with this, this is not an overnight fix, not sure if people realised quite what a mess we have become after the last two years. I certainly did not expect top 6 this season!

We need width, this diamond crap is a joke. I didn't think it possible to go backwards after last season but it appears we are. The midfield is garbage, KEA what does he do exactly, Ireland again another game where he floated about like an empty crisp packet. As for Delph and Holman today, well the less said the better. NZogbia is a comedian. I'm really **** off because fulham were pretty dire today but we were far worse.

I'm sorry to say this but as much as I like Lambert it just isnt working for him at Villa. Although the performances have improved slightly (how could they get any worse), the results are dire and that in the end is what decides your fate. I think we've landed ourselves with another Owen Coyle here.

I'm sorry to say this but as much as I like Lambert it just isnt working for him at Villa. Although the performances have improved slightly (how could they get any worse), the results are dire and that in the end is what decides your fate. I think we've landed ourselves with another Owen Coyle here.

after 8 games, with a bunch of new players and trying to turn around a shite team you are of the opinion it isn't working for him at villa?

Can I ask why you like him? He seems quite popular with our fans for some reason. I have have always thought he comes across as complete arse throughout his entire career. I cant work out what he is trying to do. how he can sit there and watch his bollocks diamond formation every week is beyond me. to top it all off he thinks we played great toady and were unlucky! what a word removed

Can I ask why you like him? He seems quite popular with our fans for some reason. I have have always thought he comes across as complete arse throughout his entire career. I cant work out what he is trying to do. how he can sit there and watch his bollocks diamond formation every week is beyond me. to top it all off he thinks we played great today and were unlucky! what a word removed

Lambert was always a big gamble. It looks like it could be another terrible appointment. His signings and tactics are highly questionable and he's totally pissed off the one guy who can score a goal for us.

There was no issue in the away end as PL's claret and blue army was sung during the first half for about 10 minutes non stop.

End of the day though if that was McLeish in charge today, he would be rightfully getting panned for that performance. Hardly any shots on target and dubious football played throughout against a Fulham team imo weaker than last season when we got 4 points off them.

Lambert needs to start with a win against his former club next week and a point at Sunderland otherwise with the fixtures we have coming up after we could be bottom of this league in a few weeks time.

As we saw with Norwich today, we can't just keep assuming the teams below us will keep losing forever.

I like Lambert because I thought he was a good managerial prospect. He had great success at Norwich and reminded me of MON, who bought some relatively good times back to Villa.

I think he may have bitten off more than he could chew with the Villa job though. It just isnt working for him.

Todays result has left me just thoroughly depressed. 5 points from 8 matches, if a manager was sacked for that I would'nt be totally shocked to be honest.

There was no issue in the away end as PL's claret and blue army was sung during the first half for about 10 minutes non stop.

End of the day though if that was McLeish in charge today, he would be rightfully getting panned for that performance. Hardly any shots on target and dubious football played throughout against a Fulham team imo weaker than last season when we got 4 points off them.

People keep on saying this but there were never really any promising performances under McLeish. There have been under Lambert.

We've run out of excuses for poor form

Nearly went down 2 years ago cus Mon walked out and houllier disrupted the squad, but did leave us with bent

Nearly went Down last year cus we sold our best players and had the worst manager since mcneill

Now we have the manager we wanted, doing what we wanted getting rid if hutton, warnock buying young hungry players. It's so frustrating supporting villa.