Paul Lambert

Pilchard

He has managed a team that has produced the worst results I can remember.Can not sort out defence bottom line he has been tacticaly undone twice by a manger of a 4th tier team with no money.

Unacceptable...quite frankly if he was at ANY other prem league club he would be have already been sacked.I wanted to give him time I listened to those who said ''look at Fergie he needed time at united " well i have seen with my own eyes the guy is clueless.

At this point with morale so low and lack of funds the new manager bounce is clearly are only hope of salvation.

Last night's result epitomises Lamberts time here. He has managed to out fuckup every other manager before him. The 8-0 Chelsea game, 4-0 home defeat to spurs, losing both relegation 6 pointers against Southampton and Wigan, at home.

We are going down with this clown in charge and Lerner needs to act now...but he won't.

• Like 1

Last night's result epitomises Lamberts time here. He has managed to out fuckup every other manager before him. The 8-0 Chelsea game, 4-0 home defeat to spurs, losing both relegation 6 pointers against Southampton and Wigan, at home.

We are going down with this clown in charge and Lerner needs to act now...but he won't.

Got to agree

• Like 1

Would Mark Hughes do worse?

I know he didn't do well at QPR but apart from that I've always liked what I've seen from a mark Hughes team.

Good at Blackburn and Fulham with no cash so id risk him **** up at City and QPR spending money on crap.

Issue is belives own hype would want big salary.

Good at Blackburn and Fulham with no cash so id risk him **** up at City and QPR spending money on crap.

Issue is belives own hype would want big salary.

Well he'd have no money to waste on expensive flops and if he is interested in working with Tweedle Dum and Dee then get him in. Better than RDM!

Hughes wouldn't be the worst choice, at least better than Curbishley who's been out of the game for 5-6 years. Too bad Wolves already got Deano, at least he would instill some positivity into the team, knows the club and would be popular choice at least.

He wont be sacked and rightly so really, any remote chance we have of staying up will vanish.

We cannot afford the cost as a football club to keep sacking managers, rightly or wrongly. People are moaning about not signing players in another thread, then with no money want us to sack the manager.

Last night was poor but it shows two sides as always, a first half where we dominated played good stuff and should have been further ahead. The second half was appalling and he basically turned into a fan who panicked and doesn't have a clue, throwing on striker after striker. This is no different to us fans shouting get Bent on get Andi on etc etc whilst not actually thinking. He should have changed nothing calmed it down and got us to the point of controlling the game, everyone from the fans to the players to Lambert starting shitting it basically throwing away the game.

This is inexcusable and not the signs of a professional football manager but he is under incredible pressure, he was banking on this game to kick start our season and once he saw it slipping away just shat it.

If we actually had some money and Lambert didn't have any decent track record as a manager then he should be sacked and long ago!

Lambert was poor last night. Throwing on strikers lost us our shape and discipline and Bradford found it easy to create space coming forward.

We should have stuck to same plan as the first half. CNZ was playing well, then he turned into his usual heavy touch and running into players in the second half.

With all those forwards on the pitch, not one of them was near the 6 yard box when Bennett put the ball over.

Even the commentators mentioned the team had no shape as they put it the strikers where goal hanging nit there was no width do get the ball in.This is PL doing plain and simple.He said at beginning of season he doesnt belive you need wide players..he is clueless.

Not being able to beat a league two side over 2 legs is a sackable offence on its own. Add to that not being able to defend set pieces ( or organise our own) and the shambles that was the second half last night and all signs point to Paul Lambert being a very poor football manager. If he doesn't keep us up this season he should walk.

Not being able to beat a league two side over 2 legs is a sackable offence on its own. Add to that not being able to defend set pieces ( or organise our own) and the shambles that was the second half last night and all signs point to Paul Lambert being a very poor football manager. If he doesn't keep us up this season he should walk.

Almost all managers, higher profile ones than Lambert have lost to lower league teams. Should Wenger have been sacked, bet Taggert has lost too lower league as well.

Daft argument.

• Like 1

Almost all managers, higher profile ones than Lambert have lost to lower league teams. Should Wenger have been sacked, bet Taggert has lost too lower league as well.

Daft argument.

They didnt lose over two legs. Also Arsenal havnt failed to win a league game in a month and a half and lost 3 nil at home to wigan or 8 nil.

Daft argument.

How many have lost to sides three divisions below them over two legs? Of course you can lose a one off game in a cup but over two legs its indefencible

...Daft argument.

Well I'm still on Lambert's side, the squad is so poor and he really is trying to sort things out against the odds. He just needs some frigging money to spend on a defender and midfielder, at least. I think there has been enough encouragement from the front lads recently to suggest we can win games if we stop shipping basic goals.

Dear Delia. I would like to return his defective manager you sold us. I am sure we still have the receipt. Regards Randy Lerner. P.s. if you are aware of any buyers for this "soccer" club lets be avin them

Well I'm still on Lambert's side, the squad is so poor and he really is trying to sort things out against the odds. He just needs some frigging money to spend on a defender and midfielder, at least. I think there has been enough encouragement from the front lads recently to suggest we can win games if we stop shipping basic goals.

and me.

Lambert as the manager is the easy target, the wrong one but the easy one.

We are in this state not just because of this season but because of lerner's ineptness. Sure there have been mistakes and criticisms that are justified of the manager, like all managers. The difference is other managers have the time and space to make those mistakes, with lambert because of the state of the club every decision has to be spot on, he can afford no mistakes. Well no manager is that good to make no mistakes.

I still believe he is the best manager we could get. What he needs is support and backing , just the thing he isn't getting.