Gallows Humor

Keep calm and love Villa

Not sure how this will go down?

We are a laughing stock at the moment theres loads of jokes doing the rounds do you hate it? Or can you laugh it off?

This one made me smile:

"i bought a claret and blue sledge today,never seen anything go down hill so fast!"

They say you have to laugh or you will cry!

With relegation looming should we all learn to laugh at ourselves a bit more?

UTV

I don't mind getting texts off friends who follow football but I've been getting pisstaking from friends who have no interest in it. That annoys me.

The stick still hasn't reached the levels following the 3-0 defeat at the sty.

Sorry, just an adaptation of a very old one...

Paul Lambert is out walking his faithful but very, very old dog one day and he meets a genie.

"Master!" cries the genie, "I can grant you any wish you want, Tell me your desire!"

Paul says, "Can you fix it for my dog to win at Crufts?"

The genie looks at the dog. It is very very old indeed, with mangy fur, a gammy leg, one half-bitten-off ear, and a glass eye.

"Blimey", says the genie, "I said I could grant a wish, not work miracles. is there anything a bit easier you want?"

"Could you fix it for Villa to stay up with their current squad?" says Paul

The genie looks at him for a while and then says, "Right, let's have another look at that dog..."

I don't mind getting texts off friends who follow football but I've been getting pisstaking from friends who have no interest in it. That annoys me.

Agree! The none footballing people in the canteen at work are the worst, its hard to politely laugh!

But i'm getting better at it....

I agree, as far as I'm concerned these none footballing people should keep there mouths firmly shut. My missus family all had a good chuckle when we went around just after the Chelsea game had finished, they can all **** off. Same after the Bradford games, I get fed up of politely chuckling along or smiling, they have no understanding of how important it is to those who bother to follow a club, so I've taken to just ignoring them or grunting in response.

On a lighter note, we may as well have a laugh about it all, but on our terms!!

Edited by AndyClarke

Paul Lambert was wheeling his shopping trolley across the supermarket car park when he noticed an old lady struggling with her bags of shopping. He stopped and asked, “Can you manage dear?” to which the old lady replied, “No way you got yourself into this mess, don’t ask me to sort it out!”

Villa have made an approach to sign the Swansea ball boy. Apparently they were impressed with his ability to retain possession for more than ten seconds.

(Shamelessly stolen from twitter).

• Like 1

Â