Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

The defense is woeful, but it really comes down to the midfield. The defenders are under more pressure because our midfield is so **** lightweight, a wheelchair league team could plow right through it.

We look a bit shell-shocked. Bannan needs to be replaced at half time, some woeful passing tonight. Weimann looks a bit invisible, but we know he can suddenly come to life and bag a couple.

Still think we'll sneak it.

We had our chances, we will score tonight. What needs to happen right away is that Bennett needs to get changed and get a taxi back to Middlesborough and stay there. He is **** terrible on an epic scale. Better than Warnock????? My **** arse!!! Also if we dont buy some central midfielders in the window we are ****, we need at least 3, and a left back and a centre back!!!

Bannan is an awful player. Looks out of his depth here. I'd swap him for a track suit and a bag of balls.

No pace, can't pass, not strong, weak in the tackle, too short to win a header, crap set pieces, Am I missing something?

Huddlestone is better in every respect, apart from wages. However on this showing Bannan looks expensive especially if he's not paying his subs and claiming petrol money.

You may not see a poorer 45 minutes from a premier league left back all season than what Joe Bennett has just put in. Lichaj away at Southampton aside.

You may also not see two premier league central midfielders in Delph and Bannan look so out of their depth against a league two side as we have tonight.

Our front 4 are dangerous, we just don't have the quality to get it to them and get in behind them.

Joe Bennett. :wacko:

We need to score tonight, not necessarily win, just score so we have that all important away goal.

The defense is woeful, but it really comes down to the midfield. The defenders are under more pressure because our midfield is so **** lightweight, a wheelchair league team could plow right through it.

agree, if Lambert doesn't buy 2/3 midfielders in this transfer window then he is just setting this team up for failure.

If we lose this, it's worse than I thought.

Yes, Bradford have nothing to lose and it's one of their biggest games ever but that does not mask the fact they are in LEAGUE-****-2.

Don't get the point in dropping Bent after he scored on Saturday, that is just stupidity on Lamberts behalf.

We need changes in the middle. Unfortunately, all our Midfielders are shit. Bannan, Delph, Ireland, El Ahmadi are completely useless. I rate N'Zogbia, he at least has a go and will beat people, but I bet it's him Lambert subs.

If we get to the Final, it's another nail in the League Cup coffin that a turgid bunch of wasters can scab to the final.

...and we got progressively worse as the half went on.

We didn't though, we were getting marginally better. They were attacking less, we were attacking more. We had our best chance of the half towards the end of the half. We're not playing well but we were improving towards the end. Frustration appears to be clouding judgements.

Bannan was shite all game, so was Bennett but we started the half strongly and finished it not as bad as we were in the middle of the half, they were starting to get their composure back