Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Good job Bradford are a bit fuzzy with their shooting. They could be about 4-0 up by now. Hope this finally convinces Lambert how much our defence needs strengthening. Not sure Bennett on tonight's form would get in the Bradford side.

Still think we'll snick a draw or win.

I can already predict the excuse - "its a difficult place to come, Arsenal were turned over here".

This is pathetic. Need a big big response this second half.

Bannan and Bennett should never put the shirt on again. Clark is the softest centre half I have ever seen. Benteke has lost his touch and should have buried at least one of his chances.

Getting a bit tired with this Villa side.

Bennett has been average - they're picking on him - Clark and Baker have looked lost - Lowton solid - Delph started really well and has faded a little, Bannan should have had two assists after ten minutes but he's got frustrated and isn't doing enough - NZogbia play for Charles FC, I'd replace him with a midfielder if we had one - Weimann can't get into it, Gabby isn't involved and Benteke is the worst player on the pitch, when he's good he's something special, but jeez when this boy is bad he stinks.

Wow we're so shite its embarassing. We don't press the opposition in any game we play and we wonder why we concede so many goals. Bannan and Delph's first pass is always to a CB, they don't even look forward 1st. Exactly the same as Ipswich the weekend.