Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

leebarnett2004

Hopefully Lambert instills some confidence in the squad with the new year. Something like all our problems happened last year, this is a new year and time to be a new team. That might work, I dont know.

With the other games taking place today avoiding defeat could be really important as those around us could all lose giving us an advantage to put a bit of space between us

looking forward to this match and predict a win. there is nothing positive about our club at the moment but today could change that. just got a funny feeling we will win, and Swansea will score an own goal. COME ON VILLA!!

looking forward to this match and predict a win. there is nothing positive about our club at the moment but today could change that. just got a funny feeling we will win, and Swansea will score an own goal. COME ON VILLA!!

if they could score three or four own goals that would be better as we don't look like scoring at all

if they could score three or four own goals that would be better as we don't look like scoring at all

Havent we had like three shots on target in the past three games?

I was complaining about Villa being hard done by referees - that we were the only team without a penalty this season. Then realised to have a penalty we'd need to actually creat a goal scoring chance inside the area - that's the answer then.

Lambert has to do something different to stop this rot. More to the way we set up rather than changing the team. We will still get battered most probably but we need to be more solid. If he does not I will seriously start to question his position.