Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

leebarnett2004

I know its only swansea but sending the reserves there is a bit disrespectful to them!

Im sure there is sanctions in place for not starting your best 11

Mick Mccarthy might have something to say about this lol!..

There really isn't much difference between our first and second team is there lol

Cant remember a time when his unique brand of crap has gone in our favour

He's an away-er - I've noticed he's terrible for us at Villa Park but only poor when we're away - essentially, he's a fat man that likes attention and he knows he can get it by winding up a crowd.

I honestly don't know which way this is going to go. We could come out and play like we did when we beat them at VP or we could just implode and get hammered again. I'm always optimistic though so I'll say 3-1 to the villa.

Also, happy new year to all on VT.

I think he's rotating.

He is rotating.

When we get stuffed he brings in some different players that get stuffed and then the following game he drops them and brings back the players that got stuffed the first time and so it goes on...........

yeah that line up could easily be 4-4-2 with some width from bennett and alby, otherwise can't see where stevens fits. herd at RB if that's the case and lowton in the middle i'd have thought.

also agree with teh not conceding early point being crucial here, we desperately need to get a lead early ideally for some confidence.

anyway be interesting to see how we line up and hopefully weimann and benteke click again today, if so we could get a couple of goals...

Fair enough. I'd like to see some more of Bowery and Carruthers at some point.

yup carruthers could give us something playing behind benteke and weimann, be good to see him get another run out, looked lively last time.