U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Not General Hindmarsh's lot, though he was up to his nuts in Yemen. They recruited several battalions of Columbian ex-special forces who had experience fighting the cartels and FARC, then beefed them up with guys from all over South America through Eric Prince's (Blackwater fame) networks. The cannon fodder came mostly from East and West Africa, Sudanese, Mauritanians, Eritreans, Somalis, any dodgy Muslim majority dictatorship happy to lend them conscripts for a fat-fee. It didn't end well for most of them, and een the Columbians lost 100+ of 500 guys on their first tour.  

Interestingly a company employing all ex-US special forces guys was used to carry out political murders in areas the coalition had 'liberated'. Vice News did a cracking piece on it a few years ago.    

Last thing, Prince and MBZ the defacto ruler in UAE actually formed a company called Spectre. Doesn't come more chad than that.

Damn it.... whenever I get into discussion with you or read your posts I realise how much my awareness of what is going on over there is down to our media and how much I don't know. I also end up with a load of stuff to go read up on. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Damn it.... whenever I get into discussion with you or read your posts I realise how much my awareness of what is going on over there is down to our media and how much I don't know. I also end up with a load of stuff to go read up on. :)

Same :D 

5 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Mate it was the day job for years, I needed to know. I couldn’t tell you the first thing about what’s happening in France, or even Ireland. Also, our media is a parody of news. 

But back to the land of the free..

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Mate it was the day job for years, I needed to know. I couldn’t tell you the first thing about what’s happening in France, or even Ireland. Also, our media is a parody of news. 

But back to the land of the free..

This isn't going away any time soon, I think its a when rather than if one of these nuts takes a shot at someone.

• Like 1

From the affidavit for the arrest of Larry Brock, one of the zip-tie guys:

'11. On January 8, 2021, a witness called the FBI National Threat Operations Center (NTOC) to report that she recognized BROCK in a picture taken inside the Capitol building during the  rioting discussed above. The witness explained that she was BROCK's ex-wife, and that the two had been married for eighteen years . . . The witness stated, "I just know that when I saw this was happening I was afraid he would be there. I think you already know he was there. It is such a good picture of him and I recognize his patch."'

from: https://extremism.gwu.edu/sites/g/files/zaxdzs2191/f/Larry Rendall Brock Affidavit in Support of Criminal Complaint.pdf

:crylaugh:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

From the affidavit for the arrest of Larry Brock, one of the zip-tie guys:

'11. On January 8, 2021, a witness called the FBI National Threat Operations Center (NTOC) to report that she recognized BROCK in a picture taken inside the Capitol building during the  rioting discussed above. The witness explained that she was BROCK's ex-wife, and that the two had been married for eighteen years . . . The witness stated, "I just know that when I saw this was happening I was afraid he would be there. I think you already know he was there. It is such a good picture of him and I recognize his patch."'

from: https://extremism.gwu.edu/sites/g/files/zaxdzs2191/f/Larry Rendall Brock Affidavit in Support of Criminal Complaint.pdf

:crylaugh:

Forgot to check that for new entries today

47 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Bill Belichick has refused to accept the Presidential medal of honour from Trump.

That'll get him right in the demographic.

Because he know's he'll receive 15 compensatory draft picks in next years draft.

• Haha 2

Interesting article about Wednesday from Politico:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/01/11/capitol-riot-self-coup-trump-fiona-hill-457549

Yes, It Was a Coup. Here’s Why.

Since last Wednesday, people have been arguing what to call what happened at the U.S. Capitol — was it a riot? An uprising? An insurrection? I’ve been public in calling it a coup, but others disagree. Some have said it’s not a coup because the U.S. military and other armed groups weren’t involved, and some because Donald Trump didn’t invoke his presidential powers in support of the mob that broke into the Capitol. Others point out that no one has claimed or proved there was a secret plan directed by the president, and that Trump’s efforts to overturn the outcome of the 2020 presidential election could never have succeeded in the first place.

39 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

" Whassa matter? Don't like your spit roast, boy? May as well eat it now, coz when you get to prison, you be the spit roast!"

7 hours ago, cyrusr said:

image.thumb.jpeg.2c674ff2f44ef2ef6ddc612055277be7.jpeg

FWIW I think this is more of a sovereignty issue, a national leader unhappy that US tech oligarchs have the power to censor anyone worldwide. 

It was Trump this time and he’s a bad guy so it’s easier to rationalize, but we’ve gone from Alex Jones to the President of the United States in what, 18 months? 

• Like 1

And here's why there'll be a massive cleanup job in police, congress, senate, fbi and any other federal organisation.

AMENDMENT 14: SECTION 3 US Constitution

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Â