U.S. Politics

maqroll

What part of any of this is surprising?

While all the usual dolts got in a tizzy regarding the latest non-event, the real business of the elite over all others continues. A look in the mirror is appropriate sometimes.

Also worth noting that ABC have already had to retract some of their initial "reporting" regarding the Flynn debacle. Big corporate media doing a stellar job.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Indeed - now he's done the thing they needed him for, I wonder if corporate America will let him wither away?

That might have been the idea, but I really don't think this thing is under control.

9 hours ago, peterms said:

This is quite astonishing.  It's the kind of thing a five year old might say, thinking that it would divert people from finding out what he had done.

I don't know about that. I have a 5 year old and he never volunteer's that he has done something wrong in as dumb a way as trump has here. This is a confession of obstruction of justice.

• Like 1

Ooh, it turns out that the document that details the deal Flynn has made includes reference to covert law enforcement activities. Flynn first offered to make a deal back in July so he could have been wearing a wire at any time between now and then. 

I guess the one good thing about Trump is that he reaffirms the idea of the 'American dream'

If this prat can hold office in the White house i guess anything is possible. 

Recognizing Jerusalem as the true capitol of Israel and moving their embassy there probably will go down smooth in Palestine and parts of the Arab world.

The peace process might be well and truly dead, but this is just begging for a new Intifada so they can occupy even more land.

• Like 1

Next up on the Trump to do list, "Welfare reform". 

After all, if we're not collecting taxes, somethings gotta go and it sure as hell won't be shareholders in Lockheed Martin that feel the pinch - gotta get the cash out of the hands of those greedy pensioners, disabled people and the sick first.

Â