Mame Biram Diouf (Hannover)

Villan4Life

myheimat.de

translation:

Mame Diouf is one of the major players as top goal scorer for Hannover 96 Ensure those responsible should prepare, therefore, that Aston Villa has his eye on the striker. H96 could collect for the last time in summer 2013 release for the striker, should not want to renew his contract.

Mame Diouf leaves Hannover 96?

on Wednesday managed to Lower Saxony a 2-0 victory against labor Greuter Fürth. In guiding the home side once again brought scorer Mame Diouf. The Senegalese, who last year was still playing for the Manchester United reserve true in almost every other game. Season Across the striker scored ten goals in 20 league games. This performance was also not hidden from other clubs. So on Wednesday was Michael Henke, chief scout of the English first division club Aston Villa, in the stadium and watching the performance of 24-year olds. The British have also absolutely necessary. Your-budgetary striker Darren Bent is out with an ankle injury for an indefinite period. however is loud fussballtransfers.com far neither the player nor the club a concrete offer. Jim Solbakken, Diouf of the consultant assured therefore also that a change is currently not an issue. First point of contact is H96. So everything speaks for the striker to remain at the Lower Saxony. However, managers must Jörg Schmadtke ahead with the contract extension. For the summer of 2013 for the last time 96 could collect a transfer fee for Diouf.

Would prefer Ya Konan, but he's probably unrealistic. Tbh, I don't see why either would leave Hannover who are doing well this season, especially since Diouf only joined them half-way last season and who I think has already entered talks about a new deal there.

there seems to be some forwards in the german league worth looking at, bas dost, thomas muller, and even huntelaar, who im a fan of, but how does the german league compare to the premier league

Thomas Müller? The Thomas Müller? That's quite possible the most ridiculous suggested signing I've ever heard.

Müller would be good with Sneijder who's having contract issues at Inter. Go get 'em Lambo.

Mame Diouf zurück auf die Insel? Weil Michael Henke, Chefscout von Aston Villa, gegen Greuther Fürth erneut im Stadion war, kamen diese Spekulationen auf. Der Vertrag des 24-Jährigen läuft noch bis 2014.

According to the German websites our chief scout has been to see him, however he is someone id stay clear of, the player i would like to see making a move to VP is Werder Bremen's Aaron Hunt. At 5 million euros he is an attacking midfield player that would suit our young midfield, has played for Germany and is half English. Bremen are struggling and cannot offer him Europe at the moment.

Â