Jimzk5

29 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

That’s a entirely different point though Dem.

Talking about how they cope with injuries is about squad depth it’s not the same thing.

Is anyone really trying to say that Wolves don’t play better football than us currently? Or that they aren’t a better side than us at present? Come on.

On your last line Dem, I can only hope that you meant something different to what that implies.

Playing better football and being a better side are two different things.  Do wolvws play better football than us? Absolutely.  Are they are a better team than us? I would say jurys still out for that. But i do believe they are not as great as beimg made out.

I am abit confused what you mean about the last paragraph but just to clarify my point. We won what 6 of the last 8, kept numerous clean sheets and have not even hit top form yet. The signs are there that we have the potential to be a great team. If we can get that consistency going and improve the away form we will.be a force. 

This team is certainly a hell of a lot better than the one last season and the season before.

I dont see how anyone can argue that?

45 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Playing better football and being a better side are two different things.  Do wolvws play better football than us? Absolutely.  Are they are a better team than us? I would say jurys still out for that. But i do believe they are not as great as beimg made out.

I am abit confused what you mean about the last paragraph but just to clarify my point. We won what 6 of the last 8, kept numerous clean sheets and have not even hit top form yet. The signs are there that we have the potential to be a great team. If we can get that consistency going and improve the away form we will.be a force. 

This team is certainly a hell of a lot better than the one last season and the season before.

I dont see how anyone can argue that?

You are right, I can’t enter into a debate with you about us being a great team. I’m walking away from that one. :)

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

:mrgreen:

i sense you will never be a Bruce fan !

It has nothing to do with being a Bruce fan or otherwise, I’ve just no desire to vanish down that particular rabbit hole.

Sorry I think any suggestion we are in any way remotely even close to being a great side is utterly, utterly ridiculous.

11 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

It has nothing to do with being a Bruce fan or otherwise, I’ve just no desire to vanish down that particular rabbit hole.

Sorry I think any suggestion we are in any way remotely even close to being a great side is utterly, utterly ridiculous.

Hmm For championship level I completely disagree with you. Defensively sound, solid keeper, team capable of scoring goals and creating chances a few reasons why I am hopeful. I don't think it's ridiculous at all whatsoever.

i think your being a bit too negative there. 

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hmm For championship level I completely disagree with you. Defensively sound, solid keeper, team capable of scoring goals and creating chances a few reasons why I am hopeful. I don't think it's ridiculous at all whatsoever.

i think your being a bit too negative there. 

See my previous posts mate, I’m not entering into a debate on it. :)

Guilliam Balague saying that Everton are interested in Nuno for their new manager manager and Mendes is interested to talk. 

Really really funny if that happens. But surely for Mendes his investment is better of with Nuno at Wolves rather than making a few quid sending him to Everton. 

16 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Guilliam Balague saying that Everton are interested in Nuno for their new manager manager and Mendes is interested to talk. 

Really really funny if that happens. But surely for Mendes his investment is better of with Nuno at Wolves rather than making a few quid sending him to Everton. 

Guillem Balague is where that credibility dies

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Jareth said:

If Everton want Nuno, they will get him, they can offer shed loads of money and premier league. Would love it if he goes there.

Great that we've got a manager nobody wants to poach. I think. 

I'd poach him....

Or boil him... or steam him... :)

(someone had to go there)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, villaglint said:

I'd hazard a guess that moving Nuno to Everton is exactly part of Mendes' business plan. Neves etc won't be too far behind in January or the summer, all sold at at a significant premium raking in the ££££ for Mendes. 

Â