West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

LOL what. 

EDIT: This doesn't make sense on its own terms. The referee obviously recognised the shirt, he didn't send off a player from the wrong team, so why would changing the shirt affect that in any way? Stupid. 

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 2

Well that was a bit over-hyped

Just that 1 buyer has been given exclusivity until the end of the month

Rumour has it Lerner turned the Chinese deal down.

According to a few baggies forums the guy who wants to buy Albion that Lerner turned down in favour of American Consortium is: Wei Jianjun (worth $6billion, and 10th richest guy in China) and not Wang Jianlin ($42billion and owner of Dalian Wanda group)

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

The Wei Jianjun to buy Albion rumour was started by kkfootball on twitter I think. He's also said that he's been told there's no deal for Villa or something along those lines.

As for Dalian Wanda as I've said in the Villa takeover thread the original article about him buying WBA has been changed to make it seem less certain. Whether that's because they've been told of for leaking his or they've found that their information isn't accurate I don't know.

I have got a feeling it is Dalian Wanda buying them. He was the person who took them to china before any other British team, plus he has been linked with them for ages.

I will be surprised and shocked if he actually does buy them but stranger things have happened.. I hope it don't happen because I cannot bare the thought of listening to all them Tesco yam yams blabber on any more than I have too now!

Edited by leighavfc

• 2 weeks later...
Â