West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

The problem they have is that Peace buys the players and Irvine is just head coach... i'm guessing he has no say on transfers. Until WBA change that model, then its always going to be a struggle for them.

I hope they drop. Im just....bored..of them now. They take up a space.

Sad thing is, I bet a lot of fans of other clubs think that about us. 

They seemed to do alright under Hodgson and Steve Clarke initally.

Albion do have the look of a Bolton/Fulham about them. 

Reasonably stable club at this level until they make a wrong decision on a manager, sack him, make another wrong managerial appointment, sack him etc., relegation.

They want Pulis, and say they are prepared to accept direct football as a result, but are they prepared to give him control of transfers? Because if not, they're going to be looking for another manager in the summer. This is a tricky decision for Pulis as well - if he takes a club on too late into the season and they get relegated anyway, he loses his aura of invincibility. 

• Like 1

I cant see Pulis going anywhere that won't give him money to spend, on the players that he wants to spend it on. Wouldn't surprise me to see Sherwood come in, make an instant impact, and keep them up by the skin of their teeth (the few they have left). Sherwood will then get too big for his boots, realise he loves London and leave them.

• Like 1

Didn't Sherwood turn it down in the summer because Peace wouldn't allow him to bring his own staff in? There was a similar issue iirc when they initially approached Pepe Mel this time last year and eventually agreed to his staff coming over.

Didn't Sherwood turn it down in the summer because Peace wouldn't allow him to bring his own staff in? There was a similar issue iirc when they initially approached Pepe Mel this time last year and eventually agreed to his staff coming over.

I believe it was Mel who backed down and agreed to work with the staff already in place, Mel never bought any staff with him iirc

Tiny Penis is in talks with Baggies so I fully expect to see him on the touchline for the Baggies looking like the WBA club shop has thrown up all over him. Seriously, is there any item of merchandise that man doesn't wear on a match day. 

Annoyingly, they'll be much harder to beat as he has a habit of making teams very difficult to beat.

This Tony Pulis media myth really is starting to get annoying, decent manager but you would swear he is the 2nd coming of Rinus Michels the way the media go about him

Everyone seems to forget Stoke were in free fall under him after he spent what was for them a lot cash.

Half a season with Palace, where admittedly he performed a bit of a miracle and an O'Neill style huffy walk out later and he is the new Shankly its more than a little silly.

• Like 2

Â