West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

I think we should burn footballers at the stake if they so much as fart in public.

Nah, I think we should let footballers get away with murder.

If Berahino wants to get pissed up, speed down the motorway, crash into a car full of kids, then I am all for it.

That's not my point. All members of public should be treated equally. Drink driving is abhorrent, whatever you do for a living or what you get paid for it.

That he's a footballer doesn't make it more or less of a crime, the punishment should be the same (although any fine should be salary dependent as opposed to a fixed sum).

Could do with them getting something from the hull game, defeat for them and irvine is getting sacked apparently, dont want them getting new manager bounce right before we play them

• 4 weeks later...

I went to see them the other week against QPR. Two dreadful teams, it was like a championship game. To be fair to the manager, not a single one of the signings thrust upon him looks a player. The decent players they have like Mulumbu, Morrison and Berahino are all out of form for one reason or another, they are a listless, rudderless side.

On the manager though - at 2-2 he made a change. They were crying out for 2 up top to pile the pressure on a shakey QPR, the wide game wasn't working as it had done in the first half, they needed fresh impetus.

Instead he made a straight swap, Berahino on for Brown (who is utterly useless granted). No change of formation, no fresh approach, they continued to play in the same vain. They lost.

They'll drop.

The problem they have is that Peace buys the players and Irvine is just head coach... i'm guessing he has no say on transfers. Until WBA change that model, then its always going to be a struggle for them.

I hope they drop. Im just....bored..of them now. They take up a space.

Sad thing is, I bet a lot of fans of other clubs think that about us. 

The problem they have is that Peace buys the players and Irvine is just head coach... i'm guessing he has no say on transfers. Until WBA change that model, then its always going to be a struggle for them.

I hope they drop. Im just....bored..of them now. They take up a space.

Sad thing is, I bet a lot of fans of other clubs think that about us. 

I think that about us

• Like 1

Â