West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

They had 4 strikers on the bench tonight and just one starting right? That's really strange, and points to an incredibly unbalanced squad.

Well they have different options to bring on especially if you're chasing a game. I always like having 3 strikers on the bench tbh, you can still fit in two midfielders and a defender as cover.

Berahino has been quite a find for them, Anelka is past it and should retire, Vydra is unproven and I don't rate Anchiebe much but he was put on to try to rough up Clark like he did last season.

Long is comfortably the best striker at the club, particularly playing the one upfront role. Steve Clarke got lucky big time the move to Hull collapsed.

the good thing with WBA though is its bit of a friendlier derby unlike blose and the vermin coventry when it gets nasty

entertaining game yesterday and thought was good atmosphere even if they couldnt sell it out

I dunno, it seems to mean quite a lot to them.

I've always said that I don't mind Wolves but hate SHA and dislike West Brom while at the same time not caring that much about them.

The West Brom fans sat near the away fans by the corner flag were more interested in baiting us Villa fans then actually watching the game.

To be fair during McLeish's season a lot us in the lower North spent more time abusing the away fans than we did watching games, myself included. :P

Â