West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

but the loan system also help out the clubs with lesser money though I dont think WBA have loaned any Premier League players this season

I'd argue that in the long run it doesn't help them. Lukaku being an obvious example, he helped WBA for a season and then poof he's gone and they are left back at square 1. It allows the rich clubs to stock pile players but still be able to give them playing time to give them experience.

Edited by villa89

I agree that the loan system has a lot of flaws. I don't expect that something would ever change but IMO teams should not be allowed to loan out players that they have signed from other teams - only players who have come through the ranks and whose first contract has been with the team. This would stop teams like Chelsea to buy 20 million pound players and loan them out to get them up to speed. 

but the loan system also help out the clubs with lesser money though I dont think WBA have loaned any Premier League players this season

I'd argue that in the long run it doesn't help them. Lukaku being an obvious example, he helped WBA for a season and then poof he's gone and they are left back at square 1. It allows the rich clubs to stock pile players but still be able to give them playing time to give them experience.

Yep, rich clubs can buy who they like and just loan them out, knowing they can keep a bigger pick of players. It is wrong.

Small time, Spurs did something similar when they beat Arsenal a few years ago.

That was arguably worse, they released a DVD of the beating arsenal in a league cup game.

Â