The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

I would post a really long article about the hypocrisy of saggy chops from when he took over to last weekend but it gets overlooked by the media who won't give him any due criticism for there frankly disgraceful performances under him.

I would post a really long article about the hypocrisy of saggy chops from when he took over to last weekend but it gets overlooked by the media who won't give him any due criticism for there frankly disgraceful performances under him.

The Football Ramble is usually a decent listen regarding Redknapp. They hate him (mainly because one of them is a Pompey fan)

It's about as close to the media hating Redknapp as you're gonna get.

Wonder where all their players will go now. Will be even more interesting than seeing where Wigan's ones go, given that QPR's players are more high-profile. Cesar I'm looking at you.

Redknob: "I may leave unless I can sign players"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22595431

QPR manager Harry Redknapp has warned he will consider leaving the relegated club if he is not allowed to overhaul his squad this summer.

Sunday's 1-0 defeat at Liverpool was the Premier League bottom club's seventh loss in nine matches.

"If I can't change it around during the summer and get some good lads in, I wouldn't want to come back," he said.

Since taking over the London club in November, Redknapp has bemoaned the discipline of some of his players.

He added: "I don't need to come to work every day and have that aggravation. I want to get a group in willing to come, learn and take a bit of pride in what they do. Hopefully I have support from the board and we have to see what players we can find."

Defender Jose Bosingwa was fined in December for refusing to be a substitute when Rangers beat Fulham 2-1, while midfielder Stephane Mbia was fined earlier this month for his conduct on Twitter.

"I don't want people coming in late and me fining players every day," Redknapp said. "I want to put a team together where I can look forward to coming into work.

"They seem to be late every day, that's how it drags on and that's what it's been like since day one at this club.

"One player got fined more this month than he got in wages - and, believe me, he earns plenty of money."

Club chairman Tony Fernandes admitted earlier this month that he had been exploited by agents in signing players to bolster the squad.

Redknapp brought six players into the club in January, including Christopher Samba and Loic Remy at a cost of more than £20m.

However, the former Tottenham manager still believes the current side may not finish in the top half of the Championship next season unless changes are made.

"It's going to be hard because you've got to build a team," said Redknapp.

"I've only had to do that once, probably when I was at Portsmouth. We managed to get some lads in with great attitudes who were just fantastic and managed to win the league. I've got to get the same type in here now if I can."

Well Remy will probably go to prison.

Nah i think you will find the Justice system can be circumvented if you throw enough money at it

I'm sure Mr Loophole will be on the case

For someone who is not a 'wheeler and dealer' but is in fact a 'faarkin football manager' he seems to be struggling to manage those players and is turning very quickly to wheeling and dealing for some new ones (the usual suspects will be coming in I imagine).

Old saggy face heading back off to the Championship is the best thing about this season.

Given today's quotes, posted after your post here, I doubt Candleface will be heading off to the Championship.  I'd go as far as to say he us trying to get himself sacked, and won't last the month out...

Redknob: "I may leave unless I can sign players"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22595431

QPR manager Harry Redknapp has warned he will consider leaving the relegated club if he is not allowed to overhaul his squad this summer.

Sunday's 1-0 defeat at Liverpool was the Premier League bottom club's seventh loss in nine matches.

"If I can't change it around during the summer and get some good lads in, I wouldn't want to come back," he said.

Since taking over the London club in November, Redknapp has bemoaned the discipline of some of his players.

He added: "I don't need to come to work every day and have that aggravation. I want to get a group in willing to come, learn and take a bit of pride in what they do. Hopefully I have support from the board and we have to see what players we can find."

Defender Jose Bosingwa was fined in December for refusing to be a substitute when Rangers beat Fulham 2-1, while midfielder Stephane Mbia was fined earlier this month for his conduct on Twitter.

"I don't want people coming in late and me fining players every day," Redknapp said. "I want to put a team together where I can look forward to coming into work.

"They seem to be late every day, that's how it drags on and that's what it's been like since day one at this club.

"One player got fined more this month than he got in wages - and, believe me, he earns plenty of money."

Club chairman Tony Fernandes admitted earlier this month that he had been exploited by agents in signing players to bolster the squad.

Redknapp brought six players into the club in January, including Christopher Samba and Loic Remy at a cost of more than £20m.

However, the former Tottenham manager still believes the current side may not finish in the top half of the Championship next season unless changes are made.

"It's going to be hard because you've got to build a team," said Redknapp.

"I've only had to do that once, probably when I was at Portsmouth. We managed to get some lads in with great attitudes who were just fantastic and managed to win the league. I've got to get the same type in here now if I can."

Wasn't Samba a 'trific lad?

Old saggy face heading back off to the Championship is the best thing about this season.

Given today's quotes, posted after your post here, I doubt Candleface will be heading off to the Championship.  I'd go as far as to say he us trying to get himself sacked, and won't last the month out...

I agree, I think he has been trying to get the boot for at least a month.

Â