The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

Didn't Fernandes say he would walk if QPR got relegated?

I've heard the same but i can see harry taking them straight back up if they manage to keep some good players. He would be by far the best manager in the division with a quality team despite this season in the championship being arguably the hardest. Idk what they would do about finances though...

Incredibly debateable, especially depending on what teams get promoted to and relegated from the prem.

Was basing it on the fact he turned tottenham from bottom 3 to champions league and was favourite for the England job and also linked with Chelsea... I honestly don't see any other manager in the division with as near as much experience as him.

Your basing it on 3 years of a 30 year career?

Experience doesn't equal ability.

Gus Poyet and one of Roberto Martinez/Paul Lambert (depending on which of us goes down :( ) would be two managers off the top of my head who would probably be in the championship and be better than Redknapp.

Oh well harry, never mind eh its not your fault you didn't keep them up, despite spending 20 odd million in january, but the chairman spent that without him knowing, for sure

I think the sad part about QPR is with all the money they have spent over last 2 years, when Ive saw them the best* players have been Ryan Nelsen, Hill, Derry and Mackie. 3 players that were signed before the takeover and another guy who was at end of his career.

*maybe best isnt the word but the consistently non crap players who gave 100% each game

Edited by Zatman

I agree with that totally.

Throw taraabt in there too. He's not very consistent, but even now when they've wanted something special they seem to rely on him, rather than any of the guys they've spent huge money on.

Tarabt , Hoilett and Townsend are players us take from QPR I'd we manage to stay up. Also Spurs will never let Townsend go after he's shown his quality.

For me, Tarabt would be perfect for us - ESP as a counter attacking side with Gabby and Weimann along with Tekkers. When we played QPR and they brought Tardbt on he was the best player on the pitch by a mile

Hoilett has been dreadful and is probably on about 60k a week at QPR, he turned down Monchengladbach who had qualified for Champions League to go there.

Only realistic QPR player financially I would take is Mackie he is still young enough and is a better version of Holman for me regards workrate and talent

I wouldn't touch Taarabt with a ten foot pole.  We often seem to end with a really talented player who plays well five times a season and spends the rest of it being either a passenger or a liability and I'd rather dodge the bullet this time.

Absolutely this.

I wouldn't touch Taarabt with a ten foot pole.  We often seem to end with a really talented player who plays well five times a season and spends the rest of it being either a passenger or a liability and I'd rather dodge the bullet this time.

Yep our quota is full with Zoggy and Ireland. No need for a 3rd one.

These players I'd take a chance on: Mbia, Zamora, Remy, Hoilett, Faurlin, and maybe Granero. They'd likely want a lot for their services even though none of them deserve it after this season expect for Remy. 

Â