January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

If it kept us up, who gives a ****? The clubs survival in the league is more important than what they think. I think they would get more satisfaction if we went down.

If it was a clear choice of

A. Sign a Blues PLayer

or

B. Get relegated

then yes, I'd go for it.

But it wouldn't be.

Sylla's passed his medical, just formalities to sign apparently.

on another note who the hell is Chris Bevan (the guy writing the BBC deadline day feed)?

anyone else getting wound up by the sneering sarcasm every time he mentions us?

Warnock should complete move to Leeds today. As soon as he leaves we will bring in a defender imagine

Quite a bit of the budget freed up with him going so I'd assume the same, and I'm guessing that we're getting something for Hutton's loan too. Two out, two in, simples.

Warnock should complete move to Leeds today. As soon as he leaves we will bring in a defender imagine

Let's hope things moved on after this post on the Yorkshire Post website:

11.40am: We understand that Leeds United have been given a 12pm deadline to complete the Stephen Warnock from Aston Villa deal. Which basically means 20 minutes.

Nice to see Arry has learnt from his Pompey days and would never gamble with a clubs future again :huh:

Did someone really, genuinely suggest that they would like him on charge of our club?

Nice to see Arry has learnt from his Pompey days and would never gamble with a clubs future again :huh:

Did someone really, genuinely suggest that they would like him on charge of our club?

He just tells the chairman who to buy.

The clubs finances are not the managers responsability.

That is what the board is for.

I don't want to give them the satisfaction of thinking anything they have is good enough for us.

On the flip side you could say, 'ha ha they're too good for you so they came to us.'

The hell...there are apparently rumours circulating that Hal Robson-Kanu is having medical at Bodymoor.

God he was turd when they played us.