January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

CI he won't sign anyone unless he feels they are going to have a direct impact on the team and if the funding isn't available to do that then we are where we are.

Yeah understand Morpheus

Listening to Doogan earlier was scary. He was trying to suggest there wasn't much wrong, just needed a tweak here and there

Yeah, I find the new tone "well we are ok with what we have" to be the most frightening. I do believe they may have convinced themselves of that. For me I have seen no evidence this team has the ability to turn things around. particularly in midfield. I hope to be wrong but the Newcastle game could be a new low for us. getting beat at home and then leaving the window with no signings would destroy the morale of the players, club and fans.

I just do not see how our midfield can get better without new faces. I wish I could.

We sold Milner and replaced him with Ireland lol

Randy sold milner,randy replaced him with ireland..randy carries the can for sticking ireland on a 4 or 5year contract on high wages.. then telling every manager we must reduce the wage bill.

His staying because he was told to stump up 7 million to buy himself out of his contract. Hardly a commitment.

Oh didn't realise that , still he's staying put but maybe he's pissed off with the club ??

Oh didn't realise that , still he's staying put but maybe he's pissed off with the club ??

He wants out cus his wives pissed off back to Argentina. He wanted out in the summer and was told he could go in Jan but Newcastle changed this cus of the position there in. According to what appears to be a respected itk on a Newcastle forum i look on

Two cup knock outs against lower league teams this week. The owner has to open the purse strings now if we are to have any hope of staying up but it seems he has accepted our relegation already and is far too happy to accept it than he should be. A central defender and two central midfield players are needed as a minimum. Relegation is not the bright future we were told to expect!

We need an entire overhaul of the team...the only players worth keeping are Guzan, Vlaar(?), Westwood, Weimann and Benteke.

Gabby doesn't score enough, Bent doesn't offer anything without wingers.

The young lads aren't up to it, Westwood apart.

I also have lost pretty much all faith in Lambert being the man to change things, although making a change is hardly going to improve things.

I don't blame Lerner for not investing more, it's all been wasted so far