January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Everytime I see some bullshit link on Twitter I think about posting it here, but then not sure if others find it annoying?

Personally i say go for it, dont do Twitter myself but right now any link (however questionable or unreal) I reckon is more interesting than the current sum total of nothing,

Edited by honest_bertie
  • Like 1

I bought him on FM for Villa. Clearly I should be head scout. ;)

He's so frigging good.... far far better than M'vila, Vision, Pace, Power, Technically immense and well...... I'd run around my house naked if we got him...... I'd probably do that if we got Moussa Sissoko too :P

Would be far more of an excited run around if it was Capoue though!

so in typical villa style, our league rivals (in our current situation, other relegation fodder) snap up all the bargain buys so we get left with the dross when we come to panic buy, despite the club stating that its 'not panic buying'

so in typical villa style, our league rivals (in our current situation, other relegation fodder) snap up all the bargain buys so we get left with the dross when we come to panic buy, despite the club stating that its 'not panic buying'

£8m for a striker who has scored 3 in 19 isn't really a bargain is it? Seems pricey to me........

Funny you should say that I saw on facebook earlier that Beckham was in Birmingham a nurse I know had a picture taken with him and she works at the QE.

I highly doubt he is coming here though :)

He was there as a smokescreen visiting injured soldiers

Later he was down Bodymoor tying up the loose ends

Presser tomorrow am

• Like 1

Capoue and Hangeland could turn our season around. Still, I think we'll sign Chester and Stephens instead though.

Chester is proven in the Championship. Would make sense to buy him as we look like we'll be playing there next season.

Southampton and QPR are too good to go down.

Reading, Villa and one other.

The Source@_the_source

Just a whisper this one, but I'm hearing that Stoke want Torres on loan.#cfc #scfc

:lol: :lol:

i think its safe to say he's just blown his cover and is obviously talking shite

im sure one of the better journos said all ITK on twitter are pretty much bollocks, but ones that claim to be ITK about every club really are taking the piss