January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

if Kendrick is correct - that means we go with what we have v WBA. Not good im beginning to wonder if that (or Bradford) could be Lamberts last game.

Why, because it's all his fault we haven't signed anyone yet and his replacement will arrive just in time to make 5 or 6 signings and introduce a winning mentality?

We are Aston VIlla. We are big enough and great enough to attract any player that is in our transfer bracket.

We are the biggest team in the league in terms of our other competitors for the players that us and the likes of QPR, Southampton, Wigan, Newcastle etc are wanting.

Sell Bent for £10m and with that money buy 2 top quality players. I'd buy a central defender and midfielder. I'd try and use that £10m to sign Squillaci and M'Vila. £3m for Squillaci and £7m for M'Vila.

We are Aston VIlla. We are big enough and great enough to attract any player that is in our transfer bracket.

We are the biggest team in the league in terms of our other competitors for the players that us and the likes of QPR, Southampton, Wigan, Newcastle etc are wanting.

Sell Bent for £10m and with that money buy 2 top quality players. I'd buy a central defender and midfielder. I'd try and use that £10m to sign Squillaci and M'Vila. £3m for Squillaci and £7m for M'Vila.

:lol:

Squillaci?! He's garbage!

Players don't care about how big we used to be. It's about about money and right now we have **** all.

• Like 1

i thought forren was going to southampton aswell? so might aswell drop him from our wish list...

who the feck are we going to sign? Bob from sainsburys?

His wages are too high...(Bob that is)

Edited by villanwesty88

Michael Johnson has been released by Man City...he'd slot nicely into the midfield

once tipped for England stardom

has been cut loose by the club after years of underachievement and problems with alcohol.

once fifteen years ago people thought he was getting good? and a underachiever with alcohol problems?

no idea who he is, or what his footballing is like, but that was the first two things i saw looking at that article... doesnt really bode well for the fella does it? we dont need **** ups we need skilled players

His wages are too high...(Bob that is)

probably has more of a career to build there aswell....

Players don't care about how big we used to be. It's about about money and right now we have **** all.

I'm afraid you're right. At the moment - history means fack all. There won't be one prem team concerned about us next season if we are playing in the championship. Right now, we are not a big club.... Those days are over.

once tipped for England stardom

has been cut loose by the club after years of underachievement and problems with alcohol.

once fifteen years ago people thought he was getting good? and a underachiever with alcohol problems?

no idea who he is, or what his footballing is like, but that was the first two things i saw looking at that article... doesnt really bode well for the fella does it? we dont need **** ups we need skilled players

probably has more of a career to build there aswell....

Was a joke re Johnson... he is a fat **** who has pocketed a load of cash for not playing! Fair play...then again he'd get in our midfield

oh dear