January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Nobody said it was a done deal, a few people including myself said we expected us to renew our interest. Not the same thing.

No, I think you will find a lot of people said it was done. So yes you are right, not the same thing.

Edited by diehardvillan
  • Like 1

No, I think you will find a lot of people said it was done. So yes you are right, not the same thing.

i'll hold my hands up, won't shirk away, I think it's a done deal. Amazed if not. Will happily admit to being wrong if not, but I suspect there will be others in line to do that for me. Either openly or not!

westwood, stephens and huddlestone would be a good midfield then :-)

who would we be getting rid of to be replaced with stephens? delph? bannan?

Edited by AndyBM

i'll hold my hands up, won't shirk away, I think it's a done deal. Amazed if not. Will happily admit to being wrong if not, but I suspect there will be others in line to do that for me. Either openly or not!

Fair play. No-one is saying that it will not be done in this window. I think any Villa fan could predict that is was always likely. It is when people are saying it is currently completed right now, when infact, that isnt the case at all.

Look all of his team mates know he is going. IF it doesnt happen then it will have to do with the transfer fee and their chairman going back on his word like he did last time. Patience

Noone is disputing that. It is the fact of people saying it is done. I'm not going to requote it again. Cannot be arsed. I'm sure it will happen 'eventually'. But it isnt done.