January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Which position do you play? and can you bring your boots to the Ipswich game?

Normally in goal but seeing the selection policy of the last week I could end up on the wing and do a job ;)

Strong, mature but a bit nutty

Melts under pressure

Just seen a picture of Leerdam - he looks about 15! Not the physically imposing figure we need IMO.

I know what you mean but who'd have thought Chelsea's Ramires could be so difficult to knock off the ball and put himself about??

We Should go for Graham Dorrans.

If all else fails at least Bannan would have a boozing partner.

Also - Victor Wanyama from Celtic - thats the sort of monster we need.

Dorrans would've been at Livi when Lambert was also there. On Wanyama, that is exactly the type of player we need!

@SofaFootball has tweeted that we're in talks with Man City over taking striker John Guidetti on loan and also interested in Dinipro's Daniel Boateng.

I in no way endorse this person, but from reading his/her timeline it doesn't appear to be an obviously bullshit one - so i thought i'd post it to spice up the debate (plus we don't appear to have a 'bollocks from twitter' thread this time around.

Edit: As Daniel Boateng plays for Oxford and it is infact Derek Boateng at Dinipro (who as someone has already stated is signing for Fulham) - I'd file this in the 'bollocks category' after all.

Edited by GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS

@SofaFootball has tweeted that we're in talks with Man City over taking striker John Guidetti on loan and also interested in Dinipro's Daniel Boateng.

I in no way endorse this person, but from reading his/her timeline it doesn't appear to be an obviously bullshit one - so i thought i'd post it to spice up the debate (plus we don't appear to have a 'bollocks from twitter' thread this time around.

:crylaugh: It begins...