• El Ahmadi
    • Bannan
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Stevens (for Herd 30)
    • Delph (for Bannan 82)
    • Bent (for Ireland 83)

relief and glad to win, pleased for benteke and gabby but losing a 2-0 lead like that is very poor. Credit for the fightback at least but must do better.

Sunderland lost tonight at home so will be desperate to win at the weekend, it's going to be a crunch game.

I have a mixed feelings really. On the one hand I'm really pissed that we threw away yet another lead but at the same time pleased we showed the spirit to get it back. Should be a morale booster.

Sunderland lost tonight at home so will be desperate to win at the weekend, it's going to be a crunch game.

Thing is, if they'd won I'm sure people on here would be saying something like "they'll be eager to keep this form going".

We were shit. Ireland was frustrating, and weimann was ineffective for 90% of the match - he did well for his shot that hit the post. Gabby did ok on the wing, and thank **** for benteke! Great scenes at the end, most of us thought we were going to lose one way or another at 2-2 (or maybe even 2-1, heh) I'm sure.

Hope herds injury isn't too bad - should Clark and baker be back for the next game? Was not convinced by Edna on the left

Oh, and di canios performance at the end - I think most of our lot thought it was just to wind up the villa fans, but he does it after every home game apparently. It was pretty amusing though

We were shit. Ireland was frustrating, and weimann was ineffective for 90% of the match - he did well for his shot that hit the post. Gabby did ok on the wing, and thank **** for benteke! Great scenes at the end, most of us thought we were going to lose one way or another at 2-2 (or maybe even 2-1, heh) I'm sure.

Hope herds injury isn't too bad - should Clark and baker be back for the next game? Was not convinced by Edna on the left

Oh, and di canios performance at the end - I think most of our lot thought it was just to wind up the villa fans, but he does it after every home game apparently. It was pretty amusing though

What did di Canio do?

What did di Canio do?

He strode out to the centre circle and clapped and waved to the home fans with chants of **** off di canio from the villa, and then he appeared to hold a hand to his ear in response, and continued to wave and clap...

Â