• El Ahmadi
    • Bannan
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Stevens (for Herd 30)
    • Delph (for Bannan 82)
    • Bent (for Ireland 83)

He's a prick and everyone knows it - We'll never know what he really meant with the hand signals.

All he was saying that Swindon were better than Villa. But at the end of the day - we won.

Any videos from the away end last night?

I thought he was pointing down, to say Villa are getting Relegated.

Na he was pointing round the the three home stands saying you guys were up here tonight, then points to the away stand and motions that they were down there.

He's just playing up to the fans and they seem to love it. I'm sure we'd enjoy it as well if our manager was doing something similar.

• Like 1

In regards to our fans being quiet - I figured this had a lot to do with the lack of a roof. The noise just escaped into the ether. From where I was, to the right of centre, the left hand side seemed silent, but I'm sure this wasn't the case. Another good example is how much louder our fans in the other stand seemed.

Just got back to Bournemouth.

A wins a win, we're through so that is all well. Benteke played very well.

However in the 2nd half we were truly shocking. Apart from the goal that was one of the worst Villa 2nd half performances I have seen for years. They we were all over us like a rash. They had so much space it was as if they were the senior and more skilful side..

Ireland remains an enigma - he can undoubtedly pick a pass but he bottled out on at least three challenges. Our midfield is really poor but our defence isn't much better.

Anyhow onwards & upwards. We live to fight another day. If we get to Wembley with this squad I will be ****** amazed!

Midfield has been a problem for a long time for us.... and is most definately still a problem.

Na he was pointing round the the three home stands saying you guys were up here tonight, then points to the away stand and motions that they were down there.

He's just playing up to the fans and they seem to love it. I'm sure we'd enjoy it as well if our manager was doing something similar.

this. Swindon are one of the teams that i reguarly look out for with results and news, i desperately wanted to go watch the game but i am in China for a few months so it wasn't worth the money to go.

Since Di Canio has come in he's been as flamboyant in his post-match interveiws and on the touchline as he could be on the pitch, but i also think his honesty is paraphrased badly, and normally what he says is reasonable. There's been no revolt against him from any of the players despite the way he acts and talks so there has to be some respect from the players there. He's passionate, an intelligent manager and a born winner, which is a great combination and i can see him managing a big club in the future.

Just wanted to say my tupence about him. With regards to Villa, i hope this gives some form of confidence ahead of saturday, i really want us to beat O'Neills side but i just can't see where the next win is coming from. It's worrying how poor our entire defence and midfeild can look at times, including during this game. No point using the "2nd choice" excuse, they are back-up and should be able to come in and do a job.

Given looks shit for both of their goals, we'll do well to give him away

Sorry Richard.

I'm agreeign with you a lot at the moment, but this is ludicrously harsh. I'm not sure what you expected him to do on either goal.

Â