General England thread

kurtsimonw

Lowton, Walker, Jenkinson > Glen Johnson

Funniest thing is, Walker plays for Tottenham, you would think he'd get a look in over Johnson being as hes a top club. I understand why Lowton has been overlooked but even if Walker was still in the team they would play Johnson.

Edited by samjp26

Lowton and Walker > Glen Johnson

Funny thing is, Walker plays for Tottenham, you would think he'd get a look in over Johnson being as hes a top club. I understand why Lowton has been overlooked.

Walker pulled out of the squad with an injury..

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Lowton and Walker > Glen Johnson

Funny thing is, Walker plays for Tottenham, you would think he'd get a look in over Johnson being as hes a top club. I understand why Lowton has been overlooked.

Walker pulled out of the squad with an injury..

Yeah just realised, as I just edited my post, but they still pretty much always choose Johnson.

If it wasn't for the team choosing policy of "choose the usual suspects", we'd actually be able to put a decent team together.

yeah its johnson's 48th cap, walker only has 5

never rated johnson but i swear he's getting worse, same cut inside bullshit over and over

the new SWP everyone can see he's shit but the england manager

Yup exactly what I was just saying, he does the same cut inside and shoot on his left foot, EVERY time. If fans can predict it, opponents can predict it, surely the manager can predict it and f**cking stop him from doing it. Its like Internationals are just shooting practice for him.

at 105/1 I've got Long to score first in a 1-1 draw. Only £1 on it.

no more goals please :-)
If I keep posting it I'm keeping the dream alive :D Edited by Tamuff_Villa

It's amazing how much better watching a game on the box is on the rare occasions you get the red button option for "Commentary off". As it is at least I can watch it on SNET via the laptop rather than listening to Townsend's inane bullshit and Chiles do his tired old "take the piss out of a fan" shtick at half time.

Â