General England thread

kurtsimonw

I don't think I've enjoyed a single trip to the new Wembley , our results have been shit there and it's a nightmare to get to and from, expensive tickets and expensive crap food and drink .

Horrible place.

I don't think I've enjoyed a single trip to the new Wembley , our results have been shit there and it's a nightmare to get to and from, expensive tickets and expensive crap food and drink .

Horrible place.

Sounds like crystal Palace
  • Like 1

This game has reminded me, Ukraine against Montenegro next week.....huge game.

Horrible place.

Sounds like crystal Palace

Sounds like London

Edited by Voinjama

Again, I dont really get the hatred for Andy Townsend.

Not quite sure what people expect from commentators.

I don't hate him, far from it. I liked him as a player here and I knew him fairly well back then and he is a genuinely really nice bloke.

Bad commentator/pundit though.

IMO he talks drivel and says things that even he himself cant believe is true, its like he treats the audience as if they've never actually watched football before, he's such a wet lettuce, just panders to the masses and treats them like idiots rather than offering anything of merit or heaven forbid an actual opinion

IMO he talks drivel and says things that even he himself cant believe is true, its like he treats the audience as if they've never actually watched football before, he's such a wet lettuce, just panders to the masses and treats them like idiots rather than offering anything of merit or heaven forbid an actual opinion

Not sure what you want him to say though. Does not help that he is usually commentating on this shower of shite. I would be fast asleep.

Hate the fact that foster is playing. He turned his back on England and shouldn't be given another chance. If he had just said I won't play while capello is in charge, fine, but the fact he still initially wouldn't come back when RH took over really grinds me

Â