Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

1 hour ago, avfcDJ said:

It’s weird, the behaviour is so strange. Two kids as well 🤷‍♂️

Ive had a strong dislike of Leeds since. Even to the point where I was having an affair with a Leeds fan’s girlfriend and so I used his Leeds shirt to have sex with her in. 👌

Back in 2009, the good days 😂

Wearing the shirt is a step too far,  should've just used it to wipe your knob clean afterwards.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

As much as many are frothing at the mouth because we haven't signed anyone I'm surprised Leeds haven't done business as of yet even more so when you consider Bielsa dosen't tend to throw new signings straight into the team. They usually need a month or two to get up to speed with his methods and with Augustin's case that dosen't happen and they're pretty much in exile.

apparently the last time this situation went to court was Sunderland and Alvarez. They had to pay nearly 20 million in fees instead of the agreed 10.5

I think if Leipzig brings them to court they will destroy them

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

apparently the last time this situation went to court was Sunderland and Alvarez. They had to pay nearly 20 million in fees instead of the agreed 10.5

I think if Leipzig brings them to court they will destroy them

If I recall correctly that was because Sunderland tried to claim his injury negated the clause and contractually it didn’t.

The Leeds example is different and will come down to the wording of the contract and I’d effectively the contractual agreement expired before the trigger of promotion. I rather suspect that will be the case and they will get off the hook.

Slightly OT but has Cardiff paid Nantes the transfer money for Emiliano Sala yet or are they still trying to get out of that?

Feel bad for Augustine but I hope Leeds are stuck with the deal.

6 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Don't want Leeds giving Leipzig the money to buy Rashica with though.

Fair point, but they just sold Werner to Chelsea...surely they have the cash for Rashica if they really want him.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

If I recall correctly that was because Sunderland tried to claim his injury negated the clause and contractually it didn’t.

The Leeds example is different and will come down to the wording of the contract and I’d effectively the contractual agreement expired before the trigger of promotion. I rather suspect that will be the case and they will get off the hook.

Not necessarily 100% dependant upon the precise words used as I very much doubt any party would have predicted covid19 delaying the end of the season and the courts could look towards the obvious objective intent of the contract. However covid19 could also push a force majeur argument. It's also years since I've studied contract law in any real detail so could be wrong on this, and never know what judges will decide anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Not necessarily 100% dependant upon the precise words used as I very much doubt any party would have predicted covid19 delaying the end of the season and the courts could look towards the obvious objective intent of the contract. However covid19 could also push a force majeur argument. It's also years since I've studied contract law in any real detail so could be wrong on this, and never know what judges will decide anyway. 

Well let’s see if it ends in court or with Leeds paying I doubt either will happen. 

1 hour ago, sne said:

They seem desperate to get Ben White back. Hopefully this is something that will drag on ending with him moving someplace else or staying at Brighton.

He is their Mings, oh how they mocked us paying £20m last summer.... ironic really. I believe White only has 12 months on his contract at Brighton and has turned a new deal down so I’m guessing the move will happen at some stage but will be costly for Leeds.

• Like 1

Â