Football withdrawl

Dragonslayer1981

I agree 100%.

I'm happy to get behind Engerland during the summer tournaments, but I hate international breaks during the season, especially the September one when the season has only just got going.

Club before country, every time!

When Norway lose 2-0 to Iceland, a contry with 250.000 poeple, the international break can go f*** itself.

The most annoying thing about this international break is the fact that we where starting to play pretty neat football against Newcastle, and I would rather we'd be getting on with the matches right away, with the confidence on top. Can't wait for next matct!

When Norway lose 2-0 to Iceland, a contry with 250.000 poeple, the international break can go f*** itself.

250,000 - where on earth did you get that figure from?! You're about 69k short there as of the 2010 census.

In some ways the break might be good...gives us more time to gel, work on what we are trying to do and an extra week to get the guys properly fit. In my opinion the West Ham game came too early!

I don't know about you guys but I am loving it.

Russia @ 2/9

Bosnia-Herzegovina @ 1/6

Armenia @ 2/5

Croatia @ 1/4

France @ 1/2

Holland @ 4/9

Germany @ 1/100

Portugal @ 1/33

England @ 3/10

9 Folds, 1 bet * €20.00 06/09/2012 09:57:23 20.00 €146.29

Standard

Standard

Standard

Standard

Russia v Northern Ireland – Match Handicaps

Holland v Turkey – Match Betting

Moldova v England – Match Betting

Wales v Belgium – Match Betting

Russia -1 goal @ 4/7

Holland @ 1/2

England @ 1/3

Belgium @ 4/5

Won

Won

Won

Won

€20.00 €113.14

But ya couldn't give a shite about the joke that is that Ireland team, always been like that though. Villa are the only team.

250,000 - where on earth did you get that figure from?! You're about 69k short there as of the 2010 census.

In some ways the break might be good...gives us more time to gel, work on what we are trying to do and an extra week to get the guys properly fit. In my opinion the West Ham game came too early!

Okay, sorry about that ;) The fact is still that Norway has a population of roughly x more than Iceland, where x is the population of Norway.

It would be better if the scrapped international weeks iring the season. This way, the season would end around April time, then they could get all the qualifiers out the way in May. It would be more exciting that way, and the international players would still get a rest at the end of the season, even if it was a tournament year.

Â