Football withdrawl

Dragonslayer1981

It would be better if the scrapped international weeks iring the season. This way, the season would end around April time, then they could get all the qualifiers out the way in May. It would be more exciting that way, and the international players would still get a rest at the end of the season, even if it was a tournament year.

Won't somebody please think about the cashflow.

It would be better if the scrapped international weeks iring the season. This way, the season would end around April time, then they could get all the qualifiers out the way in May. It would be more exciting that way, and the international players would still get a rest at the end of the season, even if it was a tournament year.

Doesn't the season end early May when it's tournament year anyway? Surely the season finishing a few weeks early doesn't make that much difference. You could always start the season at the end of July?

Doesn't the season end early May when it's tournament year anyway? Surely the season finishing a few weeks early doesn't make that much difference. You could always start the season at the end of July?

I was thinking of the FA's cashflow not the clubs

This is a fantastic idea, so much common sense, which is why it would never happen!

I think it would certainly create more of a buzz regarding international football for me at least. The managers would have a series of matches and a solid 5 or 6 weeks to work with their player, which would only benefit their team play and plenty of time to assess players fitness and mentallity. Throw in a couple of midseason friendlies just so players that missed out over injuries and youngsters can be given a chance and you have a brighter future for international football, which I beleive is dying out! I doesn't address the problem of FIFA (rotton to the core), but it would be a start.

But yeah Villa first, second and third, then England! Foreign managers, boring football, unerperforming big time charlies and players that simply aren't likeable has killed my passion for the England national team. The most exciting England prospect for a decade breaks through (Oxlade-Chamberlin) and what happens he gets a series of well publicised rollockings!

I don't know about you guys but I am loving it.

Russia @ 2/9

Bosnia-Herzegovina @ 1/6

Armenia @ 2/5

Croatia @ 1/4

France @ 1/2

Holland @ 4/9

Germany @ 1/100

Portugal @ 1/33

England @ 3/10

9 Folds, 1 bet * €20.00 06/09/2012 09:57:23 20.00 €146.29

Standard

Standard

Standard

Standard

Russia v Northern Ireland – Match Handicaps

Holland v Turkey – Match Betting

Moldova v England – Match Betting

Wales v Belgium – Match Betting

Russia -1 goal @ 4/7

Holland @ 1/2

England @ 1/3

Belgium @ 4/5

Won

Won

Won

Won

€20.00 €113.14

But ya couldn't give a shite about the joke that is that Ireland team, always been like that though. Villa are the only team.

Easy money :D

Does anyone know how many of the squad were actually away on international duty? It will give Lambert a good fortnight to work with the bulk of the squad. I saw Benteke, Hutton, were with their respective squads over the weekend. Maybe Guzan Lichaz, Bannan, Holman?

Does anyone know how many of the squad were actually away on international duty? It will give Lambert a good fortnight to work with the bulk of the squad. I saw Benteke, Hutton, were with their respective squads over the weekend. Maybe Guzan Lichaz, Bannan, Holman?

Internationals Villans: List of who's where and when!

Internationals Villans: List of who's where and when!

Slovenia are in the weakest European group of all time. Norway, Switzerland, Slovenia, Albania, Iceland. Do you think Slovenia will go to Brazil 2014?

meh, we lost against Switzerland, if we lose in Norway its almost game over... we have no midfield atm

There is still a long way to go. Has anyone else noticed how Switzerland always get easy qualification groups? Sepp Blatter is Swiss. For 2010 world cup they had Greece, Latvia, Luxembourg, Georgia :x

It makes me furious.

I have missed watching the Villa, it still annoys me watching England having to stick 'Ex-' in front of most of them, I should have got over it by now and will do one day, I promise.

I think the break came at the wrong time in a sense for a Villa fan because we want to see our new signings. But maybe it's helped to gel them all in. Although a few of them were on international duty, well still are, so we'll have to see.

Â