Media and punditry

BOF

On 8/25/2016 at 23:08, mikeyp102 said:

That fat prick Micky Quinn was on Talksport this morning. Said he fancied Utd under Mourinho to win champions league... The guy is grade a moron

I'm listening to him at the moment - he's just been put in his place by an old lady calling in. 

His usual negative England views this morning. Any excuse over emphasise his opinion but I suppose that is TalkSport. 

17 hours ago, Mantis said:
12 hours ago, One For The Road said:

Nobody does football better than the BBC. Channel 5 is terrible and as for ITV........

The Football League Show was much better.

Pundits on BBC are terrible by and large, ITV have much more interesting ones.

Yeah the football league show on BBC didn't have adverts but it did have Steve Claridge!! Not a fan....

It still did 30 odd games in just over an hour at about 1am.....

43 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I still remember that god awful Channel 5 show he did....didn't he host Gladiators aswell for a bit?

Bizarre how many gigs he's got since retirement when he can barely string a sentence together.

The true Ian Wright connoisseurs remember his cancelled hidden-camera show Spy TV. 

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

There was a time a few years back when he dissapeared from a lot of shows. I thought it was because he was shit and got sacked off...but maybe it was just a personak decision.   Absolute clown.

because he kept peddling his agenda against managers for not picking his son. now his son is a nobody they dont mind having him on

• Like 1

Â