Ashley Westwood

Nabby

On Sunday, December 04, 2016 at 21:55, Stevo985 said:

Is it really from both sides though? The most positive thing anyone on either side of the argument has said about him for basically months is what you've said in your second sentence there.

Exactly this Stevo....... I have been labelled a Westwood lover, who knows I may be his biggest fan.

However all I continually state is he is a decent squad player and its not his fault we don't have better midfielders, so he keeps getting picked. 

If I have lost objectivity or my comments are overstating the situation Im happy to be set straight. 

12 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Exactly this Stevo....... I have been labelled a Westwood lover, who knows I may be his biggest fan.

However all I continually state is he is a decent squad player and its not his fault we don't have better midfielders, so he keeps getting picked. 

If I have lost objectivity or my comments are overstating the situation Im happy to be set straight. 

may I set you straight

He's Shite and should just £*** off

On 04/12/2016 at 20:33, commander said:

He would look even better, if he never pulled on a shirt for us ever again ;)

Played better than usual (that's hardly a compliment), but if he's playing higher why not play someone who is likely to actually contribute to our attacking play? 

He created our best chance of the game (possibly should've been scored) and linked up nicely with Gestede to get a shot away (took it early, probably better to play it back to Gestede).

But hey, haters gonna hate.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

But hey, haters gonna hate.

25 posts since August, 22 in this thread, 2 in unrelated threads slagging off Westwood.

The sheer definition of 'haters gonna hate'.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 3

Average championship midfielder but he's the best we've got at the moment bar Jedinak.

It's not his fault we don't have better players to replace him with.

If he can play like he did on Saturday until January then he will be fine and he can then become a squad player.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Who have you set straight? I'm confused.

on the last page (i think) someone mentioned that those who defend AW had lost objectivity. I re-stated my thoughts on AW and asked if I had lost objevtivity for someone to set me straight. 

So my good mate Grasshopper, bless him, being unable to mock my post further as I am clearly very objective has decided to take the piss. Cheeky little fella he is.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

on the last page (i think) someone mentioned that those who defend AW had lost objectivity. I re-stated my thoughts on AW and asked if I had lost objevtivity for someone to set me straight. 

So my good mate Grasshopper, bless him, being unable to mock my post further as I am clearly very objective has decided to take the piss. Cheeky little fella he is.

It seems other could not see the funny side of that

16 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I never said all those that defend westwood had lost objectivity. I said there are examples of those people on both extreme sides of the argument. You seem to be getting offended about something that wasn't said 

16 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I never said all those that defend westwood had lost objectivity. I said there are examples of those people on both extreme sides of the argument. You seem to be getting offended about something that wasn't said 

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

He wasn't talking about you I don't think....

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Oh no please don't think you've offended me, you would have to try a lot harder than that. 

I enjoy the banter and if you see my posts are generally in good humour if not having a laugh at myself. 

Do not fear my friend, I am indeed in good spirits :D

• Like 3

On 12/6/2016 at 12:38, wilko154 said:

Average championship midfielder but he's the best we've got at the moment bar Jedinak.

It's not his fault we don't have better players to replace him with.

If he can play like he did on Saturday until January then he will be fine and he can then become a squad player.

He was better on Saturday and yes you are right its not his fault, its the clubs responsibility to run with ineffective players for c 5 years

I was never a Lee Hendrie fan either and for a similar reason to Westwood not capable of imposing himself or standing his ground.

but hey ho.....we all see the game differently.

Ps I don't blame him for being diminutive or slight and I respect his attitude to the club....squad player for me.

Edited by TRO

5 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Oh no please don't think you've offended me, you would have to try a lot harder than that. 

I enjoy the banter and if you see my posts are generally in good humour if not having a laugh at myself. 

Do not fear my friend, I am indeed in good spirits :D

I should think you are with all that sunshine and us freezing our cobs' off.:)

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1