General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Operation Northwoods was a series of false flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2]The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit perceived acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".  

The Boston bombing still doesn't sit right with me.

The public prosecutor describes the place of the shootings as a “picnic spot” and a place people go for walks, but adds that he cannot say whether they ended up in the spot deliberately.

The public prosecutor describes the place of the shootings as a “picnic spot” and a place people go for walks, but adds that he cannot say whether they ended up in the spot deliberately.

Could you point me towards that, Tony?  A search for both "Maillaud" and "Eric Maillaud" with either of "picnic" and Piquenique" returns no results.

It's not a picnic spot, it's a widening of the single-track road.  If that's a picnic spot, then so is the car park of the Portsmouth branch of Asda, and a trillion other places.

As for beauty spot, it is likely that some of the descriptions are talking about either the area in general, or the mountain top areas higher up, where the hikers are headed, not this nondescript little spot.  The photos of the scene (and there are plenty) speak for themselves.

If it had been a picnic area or beauty spot, the significance would be - what?  To give credence to the idea that it was a random killer who just chanced on these people?  The "anything but a conspiracy" theory?  Just a stroke of fate that could have happened to anyone?  Is anyone still putting that forward?  I haven't heard it for months.

The most recent development is that the FBI questioned an associate of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Ibragim Todashev, supposedly about a suspected killing involving him and Tamerlan.  Todashev had expressed concern about being left alone with the FBI.  They shot him seven times. 

The story was that they questioned him for several hours, he fully confessed his involvement, and just as he was about to sign his confession he lunged at them with a knife, so they were forced to defend themselves.  Then they admitted he wasn't holding a knife, but might have been trying to reach a samurai sword hanging on the wall, or else he might have been holding a pipe, or a broomstick.  But whatever, it was definitely self-defence.

Their contempt for the whole process, and for the general public, shines through in the pathetic stories they come up with.  It's as though they don't bother to stage something remotely credible, because frankly, they don't have to.  It's like something out of Mugabe's Zimbabwe.

• Like 1

I flicked through quickly, so couldn't see if it had been discussed, but is there anyone else who thought that the sonic boom over the midlands last year was a pretty poor attempt at a cover-up? my dad is very much into conspiracies and he was talking to me about it, doesn't live in this area, and said there had been many sonic booms that have happened over manchester area, scotland, this one over the midlands, and a few by the coastline and over the french channel. if it is banned and not supposed to be happening, why does it keep occuring?!

I listened to 5 live straight after it happened and nothing, wasn't on midlands today or main news, and was covered on BBC WM but coverage stopped rather abruptly after an hour or 2. They rang someone initially from Birmingham international who said the sonic boom that occured couldn't have been created by any aircraft they knew of, but 3 hours later?? it was the RAF that did it, in an aircraft.

Have never been able to get this one out my head would be interesting to see if anyone else feels this could be something?

to answer your question here at 2:07 pm

If it had been a picnic area or beauty spot, the significance would be - what?  To give credence to the idea that it was a random killer who just chanced on these people?

If the brother is guilty it wouldn't have been a random killing would it ? it would have been a contract killing waiting for a opportunity  ....

to answer your question here at 2:07 pm

If it had been a picnic area or beauty spot, the significance would be - what?  To give credence to the idea that it was a random killer who just chanced on these people?

If the brother is guilty it wouldn't have been a random killing would it ? it would have been a contract killing waiting for a opportunity  ....

Yes, exactly.  The view that the brother did it stands opposed to the "random killer" suggestions.  The line of argument attached to the "it's a beauty spot/picnic area" stuff seemed to be that there was nothing odd about the family being there, it's not at all unusual that small children and a 77-year old woman would be taken there, because it's a local attraction.  That underpins the "random killer" idea, whereas if it's somewhere a 3-generation family on holiday would be very unlikely to go, the "random" thing looks implausible.

In fact it's a drab lay-by at the end of a single-track road with a prominent road sign at the bottom of the hill saying it is dangerous and a dead end (including in English).  That at least was right.  It's not where you would take an elderly lady for a picnic at the non-existent picnic tables (did they have any picnic stuff with them?), and there's no view because it's in the middle of a forested area.  That is why it's always seemed more likely that al-Hilli was there by arrangement, presumably either some ruse by the killers, or else the killers knowing about an arranged meeting with someone else.

so they've arrested the brother today in the Alps killing case ..... on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder

Released on police bail.  No charges yet.

presumably he doesn't live in an episode of Scooby Doo where he now confesses to everything  ... I would imagine plod need to find the hitman or a trail to the money paid to him

• 1 month later...

Freeman, who was released from Wandsworth Prison in London after just eight weeks, warns that the SOCA list is a ‘Pandora’s Box’ which, once opened, will bring about a criminal investigation that will end in the jailing of dozens of bankers, lawyers and boardroom executives.

It's the Daily Heil, so in the conspiracy thread it goes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Operation Northwoods was a series of false flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2]The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit perceived acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".  

Same, apparently the Tsarnaev Brothers had a CIA Connection.

Freeman, who was released from Wandsworth Prison in London after just eight weeks, warns that the SOCA list is a ‘Pandora’s Box’ which, once opened, will bring about a criminal investigation that will end in the jailing of dozens of bankers, lawyers and boardroom executives.

It's the Daily Heil, so in the conspiracy thread it goes.

They should have never let him escape from the Black Mesa Research Facility.

• Like 4

Same, apparently the Tsarnaev Brothers had a CIA Connection.

Still waiting to hear a credible account of how the FBI came to pick up one of Tsarnaev's friends, question him for three hours, allegedly get him to confess to three killings, then shoot him seven times including in the head, and refuse to release the autopsy.

They said he came at them with a gun.  No, a sword.  Hang on, it was a table, or a chair.  No, a broom or pole.  Oh, he was unarmed.

• Like 1

one of the better one's I read was that Kennedy wasn't the target but Governor Connally ..just Oswald was such a poor shot he killed the wrong bloke :)

there is some suggestion of evidence to back this up in that Oswald and Connally  had previous

Edited by tonyh29

• 4 weeks later...

one of the better one's I read was that Kennedy wasn't the target but Governor Connally ..just Oswald was such a poor shot he killed the wrong bloke :)

there is some suggestion of evidence to back this up in that Oswald and Connally  had previous

Kennedy probably would be fine if he hadn't signed executive order 11110,   At least Kennedy lasted longer than Garfield who advocated a bi-metal monetary system and was shot dead within 200 days, guess with Lincoln advocating interest free government issued money and Jackson being very lucky to Escape assassination after successfully denying the 2nd national bank of America an extension of it's charter, It coincidentally seems it isn't good for your health to be actively against and in a position to act against money privately created from thin air and issued as interest bearing debt based money.

Edited by mockingbird_franklin

Alex Jones fronted a fair amount of the money for the 'documentary' Loose Change.

For that alone I wouldn't piss on him where he on fire.

Well, compared to any official explanation given, that documentary is a shining light of truth. Same with the Italian "Zero"

Alex Jones fronted a fair amount of the money for the 'documentary' Loose Change.

For that alone I wouldn't piss on him where he on fire.

Well, compared to any official explanation given, that documentary is a shining light of truth. Same with the Italian "Zero"

If you honestly believe 'loose change', I can only suggest that you read some of the point by point rebuttals of its nonsense. I recall there being an evidenced, minute by minute, breakdown of the film that is a very good resource.

If you do that, and still believe it... Well, let's leave it there.

Came across an interview with Billy Corgan on infowars. He has a lot of interesting things to say. He is also subtly trying to tell Alex Jones to change his approach, but Jones doesn't get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1cgBQmuJeg

Â