Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

to be fair trent, it seems youre just jumping on my post just for the sake of it?

in one aspect i agree with you about his attitude and his inconsistancy, and yes he may be a 'play for himself' type of player, but in some cases, it can be that attitude and selfishness that can win game if a player is focused enough, theres some high profile footballers with similar 'qualities'

my comment about him showing bursts of ability was in regard to his time at wigan, which is probably a factor in the reason why we bought him? ,all i was saying is its that which we need

however, its due to that inconsistancy as to why i agree with you in its time to let him go, hes costing alot of money for basically nothing

I still think he can be the creative midfielder people keep asking about. If not, he's a good player to have on the bench as he can decide or open up a game with one action.

A team is only as strong as its bench, so I don't mind having him on there.

Is he fit yet??

Do you not realise Achilles injury are actually quite serious, it's actually no a dead leg he's got.

He won't b back until xmas and even then I'm unsure whether we'll even see him due to his very low squad number.

I think this is a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder. He'll be back running up blind alleys and losing the ball and people will be straight in this thread slagging him off again.

Id play Nzogbia in the number 10 role when he is fit. He is the sort of player we need in home games.

I think he is by far our best option. Maybe thats why Lambeet didnt buy an AMC.

he wont play for us again. He got a number worthy of the bomb squad. Best we can hope for is hes fit or close to fit for January. We can sell him and get 5-6 million and put it towards an AM that Paul wants.

Id play Nzogbia in the number 10 role when he is fit. He is the sort of player we need in home games.

I think he is by far our best option. Maybe thats why Lambeet didnt buy an AMC.

He's a player that has a lot of ability however he may not be a lambert type player. Its ashame we never got the best out of him. I hope he still has a part to play in our team. he has that xfactor we miss at times.

We can sell him and get 5-6 million and put it towards an AM that Paul wants.

No chance we'd get that kind of money for him. Maybe MArtinez might be stupid enough to buy him but it would be for £2-3m max.

I agree sadly. And if we can get him fit and playing at his best, he'd be worth more than £2-3m to our team.

A fit and in-form N'Zogbia would solve a lot of problems.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Trouble is he'll come back (if he indeed still is in Lambert's plans which I'm unconvinced with the squad number), starting run down blind alleys and not passing to team mates in lots of space and people will back calling him a useless waste of money as we probably get from page 20-30.

Absence always makes the heart grow fonder with injured players, it's like people calling for Joe Bennett to come back ffs, you forget the inadequacy of players when they aren't playing 90 minutes infront of you.

He did play better at times last season but still wasn't getting in at the end.

As for when he's back, December time as Achilles are usually 6 months at least.

Â